Chapter 39- She's sorry (Amelia's POV)

A/N: Guys! I found a Zoe!!! She's up there btw Thanks to cptainskittles thank you so much love.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Amelia's POV

"Teddy I'm sorry" I whispers as he looks at me in disbelief.

"Sorry?" He whispered back. "You're sorry?"

I nod and he laughs sarcastically. I close my eyes and try to forget about the pain forming at my heart.

"Everything you said was a lie. Is your name even really Amelia?"

"Of course it is" I exclaim

"My mom is always on business trips. My dad disowned me for a reason I can't tell you. I got this from when I fell in the playground. Oh this scratch on my leg? I fell down the steps. My busted lip? I ran into a motherf*cking wall" he says his voice getting louder with each of my lies.

"Teddy i-"

"I don't care" he snapped and I immediately close my mouth "Where's the trust. Huh?! I told you everything! Everything, about me!" He yelled

"You're gonna wake up the others." I say looking down.

"I don't f*cking care!" He roared and I flinched. "You lied to me! I trusted you! I believed you! Cuz' well that's what couples do right. They trust each other. Well that was a mistake." He walk to the door leaving and slamming it. I followed him and well.. You know the rest.

This was all Zoe's fault!

She just can't keep her mouth closed.

Stop being a retard. You knew you had to tell him. Zoe was just a little push.

But I didn't need to tell him right now.

Oh yeah when were you gonna tell him? Hmm.

I hate it when my inner voice is right.

Unfortunately I am now lost in the neighborhood because my retarded self ran away. I'm gonna apologize to Zoe that's for sure. And as for me and Teddy. I don't know if there's an us anymore. I should've told him soo-

I bumped into something.

Hard.

I gasped and prepared to fall but a hand wrapped around my waist.

"Tough night?" I looked up and Jaden stood in front of me. Phew.

"You could say that" I say getting out of his grip.

"Walk with me" he says and I nod. After all he's the one who knows the way back.