Part 36: They Saw Their Daughter Lying On The Floor

*CHRIS'S POV*

I ran onto the bus, worried what could possibly be so wrong that Josh had to stop the show. 

As soon as I opened the door, Bryan ran over to me. I heard Ashton sobbing from the bathroom. 

"What happened?" I asked Bryan as Ryan, Balz and Devin ran past me. 

"I don't know!" He said. 

Ricky got onto the bus followed by Josh. 

I ran to the bathroom. 

When I got there, I saw Ashton, Ryan, Balz, and Devin huddled around Echo, trying to get her to wake up. She opened her eyes halfway for a split second before she closed them again. 

"Move!" I shouted at everyone. 

They all backed up, and I ran over to Echo and picked her up off of the floor. 

"Josh!" I shouted. "Drive to the hospital!" 

Josh nodded his head and went up to the drivers seat. He immediately slammed on the gas pedal and drove to the hospital. 

I had Echo laying in my lap, with Ricky sitting on the ground in front of me, trying to wake Echo up. 

When we got to the hospital, I got up as fast as I could and bolted out the door towards the entrance. 

I ran inside and looked at the nurse at the front desk. 

The lady there obviously knew something was wrong. 

"Get a room for her!" She shouted at a doctor a few feet away. 

He ran to get a bed. When he came back, he had me put Echo on it, motioned for me and the guys to stay there, and ran down the hallway with my daughter. 

I could lose my daughter..