Part Two: Decisions

A/N: I know the GIF doesn't really fit this situation but it's so cute I just had to put it on here.

*RICKY'S POV*

"Do you really think we should?" I asked.

"Well...yeah! Ricky, it's a big step in our relationship, and I just feel like we're ready for it." Chris responded. We finally got married On October 12, 2015, and Chris has been talking about kids ever since. I was perfectly fine with it, in fact, I would love to have kids. It's just that Chris can act too much like a kid at times, and we tour a lot. But Chris acting like a kid would be pretty fun for the baby growing up, and we could bring them on tour with Ryan-Ashley or someone to watch him or her. I guess we were ready.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I said.

"So you're ready?" Chris asked excitedly.

"Yeah." I said with a smile plastered across my face.

"Great! Do you want to adopt or get a surrogate?"

"I definitely want to adopt. Just because there's so many kids out there who need homes. I don't want to just bring another one into the world when we could possibly make a kid the happiest they've ever been to get a home."

"Yeah, I agree. Do you think we should get a boy or a girl?"

"It doesn't really matter to me, Chris."

"Okay, then are you ready to start setting up the empty room?"

We lived in a 4 bedroom two-story house. Only 2 of the rooms were full, though. One was mine and Chris's, one was a writing room, one had a bed and a dresser in it, and one was completely empty.

"All we need is a sheet and a blanket." I said. "What else do we have to set up? There's even a computer and a desk in there."

"Yeah but we need to go to the store to get some." Chris said.

"Shouldn't we get the kid first?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to do, my little roadkill." Chris said with a smirk.

"Alright. Then let's go."

~~IN THE CAR~~

"Are you exited?" Chris said while he smiled with one hand on the wheel and one holding my left hand.

"Very." I said. "What about you?"

"More than very." He answered. I've never seen him this exited since our wedding day. Actually, I don't even think he was this exited. He seemed nervous, too. But who wouldn't be? We were adopting a kid. We didn't talk about the age range, so for all we know we could be adopting a 16 year old or a 5 month old. We could be adopting a boy or girl. We could be adopting a preppy queen bee or a shy, dark kind of person. We didn't know.

"Okay, Ricky. We're here." Chris announced.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the front door. When we walked in, everyone started giving us weird looks. I wondered why until I remembered that we were 2 gays wearing all black with piercings and covered in tattoos. Not to mention that Chris is a fucking giant. I couldn't tell if Chris took notice at the stares or not because he immediately took my hand and started rushing towards the front desk.

The lady at the front desk was tall and skinny with bleach blonde hair and bright green eyes with a slight tan and a nose ring. She looked friendly, though.

"Hello. My name is Ms. Hills. How may I help you?"

"I'm Chris and this is my husband, Ricky, and we would like to adopt." Chris said with a slight smile.

"Okay then. Well, you just stay right there and I'll take you to see some of the kids." Ms. Hills said. She turned around and called to the lady working behind her. "Lisa, can you watch the front desk for me, please?" Lisa nodded her head after giving me and Chris a strange look.

"Okay, follow me please." Ms. Hills said as she walked next to us and gestured toward the hallway. She led us all the way down to the last door, which led to another hallway of doors.

We walked through each one of them, looking at kids, but we didn't find one that really interested us. We only had one more room left. Hopefully we'll meet someone that we want to adopt there.

When we walked in, there was 4 kids playing on the floor. One looked about 5, one looked 7, one looked 9, and one looked like she was about 10 or 11.

"There's one more in here." Ms. Hills said. "Would you like to see her?"

"Yeah." I answered. I wondered why she was in a room all by herself. Ms. Hills led us to a door not far from the living area, and walked in.

"Echo, this is Ricky and Chris." Ms. Hills said. The girl didn't answer her, since she couldn't hear her due to her earbuds plugged into her phone. Ms. Hills walked over and pulled one out.

"Echo, this is Ricky and Chris." Ms. Hills repeated. I have to admit, this one really did catch my eye. She looked interesting. She had long, black hair, a Bring Me The Horizon tee on, and eyeliner rimming the edges of her eyes. This was the one. I nudged Chris and gave him a pleading look. Ms. Hills obviously saw it because she walked over and whispered to us.

"Do you want to interview her?" She asked. Chris and I both nodded.

She was the one. I just know it.

A/N: Yesterday was Friday but it was late at night so I couldn't make 3 parts and release them so I'll be publishing a lot of updates over the next few days :)