Part 40: Staying With Ange

*ECHO'S POV*

I woke up to Ange gently shaking me awake.

"Hey, we're here." He whispered to me.

I got out of the hospital today. We went straight from there and drove the 9 hours to Scranton. I fell asleep almost immediately. Angelo's front seat of his car was more comfortable than that hospital bed, after all.

I was staying at Ange's house until the guys got off tour. I couldn't thank him enough. He was the funnest uncle of them all, after all. No favorites though.

I slightly groaned and started getting out of the car. When I did, though, I suddenly fell to the ground.

Ange ran over to me and helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Um..yeah, I'm fine. Just a little weak." I said.

"A little?" He said as he laughed slightly.

He picked me up and carried me toward the front door. He got the key out of his pocket, unlocked the door, and opened it.

He carried me inside and set me on the couch.

"You'll have to sleep here until I get the bed in the guest room cleared off. Is that okay?" He asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. It's fine."

"Great. I'll go get you a pillow and a blanket." He said.

Just as he finished saying that, Kelly came down the stairs. As soon as she saw Ange, she ran over and threw her arms around him to hug him.

"You're home!" She said. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." Ange said as he hugged her back.

Kelly turned to me.

"It's nice to see you, Echo. I'm glad you're okay!" She said.

"Thanks, Kelly." I said.

"You're welcome." She said as she yawned. "I'm going back to bed. Night guys."

"Night." Me and Ange both said.

"I'll be back with your blanket and pillows." He said.

I nodded my head as a response.

I was nearly asleep when I heard Ange whispering.

"Echo! I have the stuff!" He said.

I chuckled. "Okay. Can I have the 'stuff?'" I asked.

He laughed. "Sure. Here you go." He said as he handed the blanket and pillows to me.

He kissed my forehead, said goodnight, and went to bed.

The blanket was a soft, fuzzy, black blanket and the pillows were soft and cold. Which was literally the perfect combination for me. It took me only about a minute before I was fast asleep.