Something Missing (Black Butler Fanfic)

Before you start reading this, you should check out my first Book called "My Master, My Lord, My Lover". Let me know what you think. 😉

I don't not own Black Butler or any of it's characters except for my own.

¥•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•¥

Morning...

Vivian sat outside in the garden. She looked around as she tried to see if anything could help her remember. Nothing helped.

Voice:"Vivian."

She didn't turn around as she continued to looked around. After a second, someone placed their hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kaisho standing behind her.

Kaisho:"Didn't you hear me?"

Vivian:"Um... I wasn't sure if you were calling me or not sir."

Kaisho sighed and smiled at her.

Kaisho:"I was calling you. But, it's ok."

Vivian:"Oh... S-Sorry..."

Kaisho smiled as he sat down next to her and gently patted her head as he said:

"Anyway, I was calling you because our friends are all waiting to see you."

Vivian:"O-Ok."

They both stood up and made their way into their mansion.

Inside...

Everyone sat around in the livingroom. They looked as Kaisho entered the livingroom with Vivian behind him. Elizabeth stood up, ran over to Vivian and hugged her.

Elizabeth:"How are you feeling!? Does your head hurt!? Do you have a fever!?!"

Vivian gently pushed her back and ran behind Kaisho and hide behind him.

Kaisho:"It's alright Vivian, no need to be scared."

Alexis:"Elizabeth Darling, you scared Vivian when you hugged her."

Elizabeth:"Oh! I-I forgot, I'm sorry!"

Vivian looked at Elizabeth scared before she hide her face behind Kaisho. Kaisho looked at her and gently patted her head.

Kaisho:"It's alright Vivian. No one will hurt you."

Vivian slowly moved away from Kaisho and stood next to him.

Alexis:"How are you feeling today Vivian? Regain any of your memories?"

Vivian shook her head and looked down. She looked around everyone before her eyes landed on Ciel who sat in a chair with Sebastian next to him. She looked away as she and Kaisho made their way to a couch and sat down. Kimiko walked up to Vivian and handed her a cup of tea. Vivian took a sip before she looked down at her lap.

Kaisho:"I know you don't remember anything of who you are, but I promise we will all help you regain your memories."

Vivian looked up at him before she looked at everyone who was smiling at her. For some odd reason she couldn't help in smile as them all.

Vivian:"Thank you."

Later...

Vivian sat in the garden as she picked flowers before wobbling back to her wheelchair. She looked down at the different colors of flowers in her lap. Vivian picked up a white rose and stared at it. Unknown to her was that she was being watched from the gazebo. Ciel watch Vivian as she placed the rose in her hair before she began to play with the other flowers.

Voice:"Ciel?"

He turned around and saw Elizabeth behind him. He looked away before his eyes looked back to Vivian. Elizabeth looked at him before she looked at Vivian. She smiled sadly at him before she walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Elizabeth:"It's ok Ciel. Vivian will remember you."

Ciel didn't respond as he continued to watch Vivian as she made a small flower crown out of pink flowers.