Remembering

Vivian giggled as Truman held his hand in pain before he turned to her and said:

"Y-Your going to pay for that!"

Vivian:"What are you going to do? Beat me?"

Mangolia:"Now that sounds tempting."

Vivian raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Vivian:"You won't do it, you want to torture me instead."

Truman and Magnolia glared at her as Truman sat down in a chair and Mangolia began to bandage his hand.

Ash:"You know how aggravate people."

Vivian turned away and turned looked at Kaisho and said:

"He is so annoying."

Ash glared and said:

"Don't ignore me."

Kaisho:"Are you trying to make him mad?"

Vivian:"I'm just saying whats on my mind."

Ash glared more as he walked over to Vivian and grabbed her face, making her look at him.

Ash:"I said, don't ignore me!"

Vivian blinked bored and looked at Kaisho from the corner of her eyes as Truman stood up with his bandaged hand.

Truman:"Let's just kill her!"

Ash:"Shut up!"

Ash let go of Vivian's face before walking over to a wall with a display case that is covered with a sheet as Vivian smiled to herself. He removed the sheet, revealing three long swords. Vivian looked up and saw a demon sword almost identical to the one Claude used as her smile disappeared.

Vivian:"Impressive collection..."

Ash took the demon sword and walked over to Alois, Claude, Ciel and Sebastian.

Ash:"You pick, who do you wish to see dead first?"

Vivian:"I pick..."

Vivian looked at them before she looked away and yawned.

Vivian:"Neither... Kill me first."

Kaisho:"No!"

Ash smiled and walked over to Vivian and turned to him with a bored expression. Ash stood in front of Vivian and held the sword to her throat.

Vivian:"You can't kill me."

Ash:"Try me."

Vivian looked away before Ash grabbed her face and made her look at him.

Ash:"Dont. Ignore. Me!"

Vivian stared at him before she spit on his face. Ash wiped the spit from his face as he lowered the sword from her throat.

Ash:"Your going to regret doing that."

Vivian:"...."

Ash:"Have nothing to say?"

Vivian:"..... Go to hell..."

Ash glared at her as he harshly grabbed her head and smashed her head repeatedly against the cross, smashing her skull in. After five minutes, he let go of Vivian's head as she fell unconscious.

Everyone:"VIVIAN!"

Vivian didnt move as Ash placed his sword away and walked out of the room.

Ash:"Watch the door and make sure none of them do anything!"

Truman and Magnolia followed him out the door and slammed it shut as Ciel struggled against his chains.

Elizabeth:"Vivian! Vivian! Vivian Please! Please Wake Up!"

Ciel kept struggling as he said:

"Sebastian, once we get out of these chains I order you to Kill all three of them!"

Sebastian smirked and said:

"Yes my lord."

Kaisho slowly struggled to get on to his feet as he held his chest in pain.

Kaisho:"Vivian! Wake Up! Vivian!"

Vivian didnt move as they kept calling out to her.

~In Vivian's head~

Vivian slowly opened her eyes to adjust to the darkness around her. She sat up and rubbed her head which was throbbing in pain.

Vivian:"My head hurts... Where am I?"

She looked around and there was nothing but complete darkness.

Vivan:"Weird..."

She stood up and began to walk around trying to see if she could find anyone or anything. It seemed like hours since she started walk but it seemed like she wasnt getting anywhere.

Vivian:"Where is everyone... Or better yet, where is anything?"

She kept walking before her head began to hurt like someone hitting her over and over again. She held her head in pain as she fell to her knees, before gasping as flashbacks and memories began to run threw her head. She saw herself being held as knife point by a man as he held her close. She then saw Ciel and Sebastian saving her before she blacked out. Vivian soon found herself in Elizabeth's mansion having a tea party with Elizabeth and her family. Vivian shook her head before she saw herself sitting on a thorn watching Sebastian and Claud fighting as Ciel and Alois watched with her across the battle field.

Vivian blinked and found herself dancing with Ciel as a Christmas ball then at both where standing on a balcony at his mansion. Vivian held her head more before the pain was too much and she collapsed on to the ground. She slowly closed her eyes before reopening them again and saw saw Truman standing in front of her holding a gun at her as they where in a court room.

Truman:"Rot in hell!"

And he pulled the trigger

~Real world~

Kaisho:"Vivian! Vivian! Vivian!!"

Vivian slowly opened her eyes and looked up at everyone who sighed relieved she was fine. Her head injury was fully healed as small bits of blood stained into her hair.

Kaisho:"Thank god your alright Vivian."

Vivian smiled and said:

"It'll take more then that to kill me Kaisho."