Who are You?

One week later...

Kaisho gently stroked Vivian's cheek as she continued to sleep in her bed. It had been a week since Ash attacked Vivian and destroyed something from her. There was a gentle knock at the bedroom door.

Kaisho:"Enter."

The door opened and a butler entered the room. He stood in front of Kaisho and bowed.

The butler:"Master, Lord Phantomhive, Lord Trancy, Lady Midford and your relatives have arrived."

Kaisho looked at Vivian one more time before he stood up, leaned down and gently kissed her forehead before they exit the bedroom.

In the Foyer...

Kaisho walked down the staircase where Ciel was talking with Elizabeth and Alois. Alois' eyes wondered up to the stairs and looked at Kaisho.

Alois:"Lord Faith!"

Elizabeth and Ciel looked just as Kaisho reached the bottom step.

Elizabeth:"Is Vivian Alright!!?!"

Kaisho:"No, she still hasn't woken up. I'm worried."

Ciel looked down as Alois said:

"I hope she wakes up soon."

Kaisho:"So do I..."

Ciel:"What did Ash do to her that caused her to lose consciousness?"

Kaisho looked down before He looked up and said:

"Perhaps we should all try to think positively. When Vivian wakes up we wouldn't want her to feel like she made us all worried."

Elizabeth smiled as Alois said:

"Your right, let's think positively for Vivian!"

Kaisho smiled before Kimiko said:

"Well, let's all go out to the garden for some tea."

They all agreed before they made their way out to the garden.

Garden...

Kimiko, Sebastian and Claude served Kaisho,Ciel, Elizabeth, Alois, Emma, Logan and Maria. Sebastian placed a tea cup in front of Ciel as Kaisho said:

"I swear, if I ever see Ash again I'll make him pay for hurting Vivian."

Elizabeth:"I don't understand, why would he hurt Vivian?"

Emma:"The reason why is because he knows that demons and angels aren't ment to be together."

Elizabeth:"I knew demons and angels are ment to be enemies but why can't they be together?"

Sebastian:"Because we are all different. Demons are ment to make destruction while Angels are ment to make hope. But Ash is a different type of Angel."

Elizabeth:"How?"

Ciel:"Ash is an angel who thinks the only way to have a pure life is to get rid of all the impure things in the world."

Alois:"He is a sick being."

He said taking a sip of his tea. Elizabeth took a bit of her berry parfait as Ciel looked down at his lap and clenched his hand into a fist. Maria stared at Ciel and she could tell he was deeply worried about her niece.

Maria:'Did I really do the right thing?'

'Of course you did. Don't start thinking about feeling pity for that... That thing!'

Maria:'But... What if I'm making a mistake!? Vivian is my precious niece and all I want is to see her happy.'

'She will be happy once she doesn't have to be with that monster again!'

Maria stared at her lap before she took a sip of her tea. Ciel looked up at Vivian's bedroom window before he looke down and ate some of his own parfait.

Kaisho:"Hopefully Vivian will be alright."

Alois:"She is your little sister, she is tough as nails. I'm sure she will be fine."

Kaisho smiled as he said:

"Thanks."

Elizabeth:"I hope she wakes up soon so we can play dress up. Alois, if you want, you and Ciel can play with me and Vivian."

Ciel:"No thank you."

Alois:"I'll play with you!"

Elizabeth:"Yay!"

Kaisho smiled as he took a sip of his tea before Emma said:

"Kaisho, you do remember when Vivian's birthday is right?"

Elizabeth:"Oh, that's right! When is Vivia's birthday?"

Ciel looked up as he listened to Kaisho's answer.

Kaisho:"That's right, Vivian was born on February fifth."

Elizabeth:"That's next week! We must start planing the party!"

Kaisho:"That's alright, I have everything covered."

Elizabeth:"Ok... But can we help decorate at least?"

Kaisho:"That's alright with me."

Elizabeth turned to Ciel with a pleading look.

Elizabeth:"Ciel, can you please go with me to buy a gift for Vivian!?"

Ciel took a sip of his tea before he gently smiled and said:

"Alright, I'll go to buy a gift myself as well."

Alois:"I'll go too!"

Kaisho:"I'm sure she will love what ever you get her."

Elizabeth and Alois smiled as Ciel took another bit of his parfait.

Voice:"Excuse me."

They all looked and saw Vivian in the doorway to the garden.

Elizabeth:"Vivian!"

Alois:"Your alright!"

Both ran up to Vivian and hugged her and he smiled as she hugged them back. Maria smiled sadly as Vivian hugged everyone. Vivian looked at Ciel who smiled gently at her. She turned to Kaisho and whispered into his ear. Kaisho pulled away shocked before he looked at Ciel.

Kaisho:"(clearing throat) Ciel... He is Ciel Phantomhive."

Elizabeth, Alois and Ciel exchanged glances before Elizabeth said:

"Why are you introducing Ciel?"

Alois:"Don't you recognize him Vivian?"

Vivian shook her head and Ciel gasped.

Vivian:"No, I've never meet him before."

Emma and Logan looked at each other as Kaisho said:

"So you have no idea who he is?"

Vivian:"No."

Ciel looked down at his lap as a small tear rolled down his face.