Birthday Part I

February 5th...

Vivian tied black ribbons in her hair before she moved back and looked at her reflection. She had on a deep blue, black knee-length sleeveless corset dress with short black gloves and long thigh-length black and blue striped socks and black boots and a small side black top hat.

Vivian:"Ok..."

She wheeled her wheelchair over to the bedroom door and exit her room.

Downstairs...

Vivian stopped her wheelchair at the top of the stairs and Kaisho, Elizabeth, Paula and Michaela looked up at her.

Elizabeth:"Oh my! You look lovely!!"

Kaisho:"You look adorable Vivian."

Vivian smiled a close smile as she blushed a little and said:

"Arigato Onii-chan, Elizabeth."

Kaisho walked up the stairs and picked up Vivian into his arms as a butler carried her wheelchair down the stairs.

Elizabeth:"Are you ready to go?"

She said as Kaisho gently placed Vivian down in her wheelchair.

Vivian:"Yes, let's go."

Paula began to push her wheelchair out of the house as Kaisho whispered into Elizabeth's ear.

Kaisho:"Make sure to stall her as long as you can, and remember bring her back at two o'clock."

Elizabeth:"Ok..."

She exit the mansion and followed Vivian and Paula who were waiting for her in the carriage. Once the carriage disappeared, Kaisho turned to Michaela.

Kaisho:"Well, let's start decorating."

Michaela smiled as they entered the mansion.

Midford Mansion...

Vivian, Elizabeth and Paula entered the manor. They went up to Elizabeth's bedroom where a small round table was set with white and deep blue decor and tea set. A butler pulled Elizabeth's chair and she sat down as Paula push Vivian's wheelchair to the table. Paula stood to the side as she began to pour them both tea before she began to cut two slices of chocolate strawberry sponge cake. Vivian took a sip of her cinnamon tea before she thanked Paula for the cake.

Vivian:"Thank you for having me over Elizabeth... But where is everyone?"

Elizabeth:"Mama and Papa are out on business and Edward is out with some friends."

Vivian:"I see... "

She said cutting a small piece of her cake and stuffing it in her mouth. Elizabeth smiled as she took a sip of her tea.

Vivian:"Elizabeth..."

Elizabeth:"Yes?"

Vivian:"If you don't mind me asking but... How did you come to learn how to fight?"

Elizabeth:"I was raised that way, Mama and Papa wanted me to follow in their footsteps."

Vivian:"Wow... That sound amazing."

Elizabeth:"It was a lot of hard work but I managed alright."

She said smiling as Vivian took a sip of her tea.

Elizabeth:"Has Sir Kaisho showed you how to fight or anything?"

Vivian:"A little. I'm still having a little hard time with my aim with my gun though."

Elizabeth:"Do you have it with you?"

Vivian:"Yes..."

She said smiling a closed eye smile as she reached under her dress and pulled out the "Holy Judgment". She handed it to Elizabeth who took it into her hands and examined it.

Elizabeth:"This is one beautifully crafted gun."

Vivian:"Onii-chan told me it took almost half a decade to create it. By the time it was finished out great, great, great grandfather was about to go to war."

Elizabeth:"Wow... Imagine all the tales this gun holds."

Vivian:'All the deaths it saw...'

She took a slightly bigger bit out of her cake this time as Elizabeth carfully twirled it in her hand.

Elizabeth:'I wonder how decorations are going?'

At Faith Estate...

Kaisho looked around the room as all the staff were running around to get things ready. Michaela walked up to him and said:

"Everything looks amazing."

Kaisho:"I sure hope Vivian likes it too."

There was a knock at his door.

Kaisho:"That must be Ciel and Alois."

Kimiko walked up to the door and opened it, letting Ciel, Alois, Sebastian, Claude and the Phantomhive and Tracy servants to enter.

Kaisho:"Welcome."

Alois:"Great to see you again Miss.Michaela."

Michaela:"Likewise, Lord Trancy."

May-Rin:"Parden us, but were could we put Miss.Vivian's gifts?"

Finny held up a big medium sized box wrapped in white wrapping paper with a deep blue bow on top in his hands and Michaela smiled and said:

"Please follow me."

She walked up the staircase and Finny and Claude followed her. Kaisho turned to Ciel and Alois and said:

"I'm glade you could all come."

Baldroy:"Well of course Sir."

May-Rin:"Miss.Vivian is our friend after all."

They suddenly heard something upstairs break followed by a "Sorry" after. Ciel sighed as May-Rin and Baldroy sweatdropped.

Ciel:"I'm sorry for Finny's clumsiness."

Kaisho smiled as he held his hand up.

Kaisho:"That's alright."

Sebastian:"Is there anything we can assist with Sir?"

Kaisho:"Well..."

He looked around and said:

"Perhaps you can assist the cooks in the kitchen or help arrange bouquets."

Baldroy:"I can help with the cooking."

May-Rin:"And I can help set the table, yes I can."

Kaisho:"Well..."

Ciel leaned closer and whispered:

"I wouldn't put Bladroy in the kitchen unless you want something burned or blown up and I hope you have enough money to replace every dish May-Rin breaks."

Kaisho(😅):"Well... Perhaps you can provide security. Are you up for that?"

Baldroy and May-Rin:"Yes, sir!"

Finny popped out from behind them and said:

"Me too!"

Baldroy:"Where did you come from?"

Back at Midford Mansion...

Vivian set her empty tea cup down and wiped her mouth. She looked down at her lap before her eyes landed on the bracelet on her right wrist. When she first woke up she had the bracelet on and she had no idea who gave it to her. She read the engraving on the heart shaped charm, and every time she would blush as her own heart would start to beat at a fast rate.

Elizabeth:"Vivian!?"

She hasn't realized Elizabeth had started to call her. Vivian looked up and said:

"Oh... I'm sorry."

Elizabeth stared at her before she smiled and said:

"It's ok."

Vivian smiled at Elizabeth as Paula took their empty tea cup and empty plates.