Answers Needed

Vivian slowly opened her eyes and found all her friends and family around her bed, looking at her worried.

Kaisho:"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Vivian:"... Like someone hit me with a carriage..."

She slowly sat up as Kimiko handed her a glass of water. Vivian took the glass and slowly took small sips as Elizabeth sat next to her on the bed on her left.

Elizabeth:"What happened Vivian?"

Emma:"Please tell us."

Vivian finished her water and looked down at her lap before she began to look around the room before she found what she was looking for. She picked up her bunny which was placed on her bedside table and looked at it.

Kaisho:"Mother gave that to you when you where just an infant."

Vivian looked up at him before she looked down at the toy. She gently stroked the bunny's left cheek.

Vivian:".... I remembered... Somethings..."

Ciel:"What things Vivian?"

Vivian:"....."

Maria:"Vivian...?"

Vivian:"... The memories where... Of a man and a woman... They abused me..."

Kaisho and everyone gasped realizing who she was talking about. Vivian felt a small tear roll down her face as she looked up an looked at Kaisho then at Ciel.

Vivian:"They... They caused me so much agony and pain..."

Kaisho:"Vivian..."

Vivian:"Why... Why did they do that? Who are they?"

Kaisho looked down as Elizabeth gently reached over and hugged Vivian who looked down and hugged her bunny doll close. Ciel walked over to the bed and sat on her right. He leaned over and wrap an arm around her shoulders and gently kissed her head.

Vivian:".... I want to see them..."

Eveyone looked at her suprised as she slowly moved to the edge of the bed and stood up.

Kaisho:"Why do you want to see those horrible people?"

Vivian:".... They may have answers I'm looking for..."

Maria:"What could possible have to ask them that you need to see them?"

Vivian looked down at her feet before she turned to them.

Vivian:"I want to know why they did what they did to me."

Kaisho:"It's easy to see why Vivian. They did it because they have no heart."

Vivian:".... That's not an answer Kaisho."

She turned away and walked over to closet before she was stopped by Elizabeth who hugged her from behind.

Elizabeth:"Your not going to see them!!"

Vivian:"Why is that?"

Ciel:"They were given the death penalty after..."

He stopped in mid sentence when he realized that he was about to say something that he knew they all promised to keep to themselves. Vivian turned to him and blinked.

Vivian:"After they what?"

Ciel:"Nothing... Just forget it."

Vivian turned her whole body to him and had a serious look in her eyes.

Vivian:"Please tell me."

Kaisho looked at Ciel who looked at him. Kaisho sighed and turned to Vivian.

Kaisho:"After... The man... Shot you in the head in court... Which caused your amnesia..."

Vivian's eye widen and she looked down at her feet before she shook her head and turned back to her closet. She gently removed Elizabeth's arms and turned to Kimiko.

Vivian:"Please have a carriage ready."

Kimiko:"My lady?"

Vivian turned to her and Kimiko gave a hesitated nod before she exit the room. Kaisho turned to Vivian as she reached into her closet and pulled out a sleeveless ankle length midnight blue dress with a collar.

Kaisho:"Your not going anywhere Vivian!"

Vivian:"Yes I am."

She left the room and Kaisho looked down clentching his hands into a fist.

Ciel:"Their execution was two months ago after the incident. Vivian will realize this and forget it."

Kaisho:"I know but... Why does she want to know.."

Michaela:"Wouldn't you wish to know if you where in Vivian's position?"

Vivian returned dressed in her dress. She put on black boots and black ribbons into her hair. Kimiko returned to the room a minute later and curtised.

Kimiko:"The carriage is ready my lady."

Vivian:"Good... Let's go..."

Vivian was about to exit the room when Kaisho stopped her.

Kaisho:"Wait!"

Vivian:"You won't stop me from going Kaisho."

Kiasho:"Thats not it, I'm going with you."

Ciel:"As am I."

Elizabeth:"Dont forget me!"

Vivian turned to them and they all agreed to go. Vivian blinked before she smiled at them.

Vivian:"Thank you."

Jail House...

Everyone waited in the lobby as a officer got the Commander. Elizabeth and Ciel looked at Vivian who kept staring at her lap.

Vivian:'I hope they give me strait answers...'

Voice:"Sorry to keep you waiting."

Vivian looked up at Sir Arthur who walked up to them.

Ciel:"Hello again Sir Arthur."

Sir Arthur:"Phantomhive..."

Vivian looked back and forth at them before she stood up.

Vivian:"Hello sir."

Sir Arthur:"Hello again young Lady Faith. I see you are feeling better."

Vivian blinked confused and Kaisho whispered to Sir Arthur:

"She is suffering from amnesia from the shot to the head."

Sir Arthur:"Oh, I see. My name is Sir Arthur Randall. Please call me Sir Arthur."

Vivian gave a small nod.

Vivian:"Alright, um... Could I see the man and woman who had caused me pain please."

Sir Arthur:"Oh... Well... You see..."

Everyone looked at him confused as an officer leaned closer to Sir Arthur and whispered:

"We should inform them sir. We can't keep the secret forever."

Vivian:"Secret?"

Kaisho:"Is there a problem Sir Arthur?"

Sir Arthur looked down and sighed as he removed his glasses.

Sir Arthur:"Please forgive me Sir and Lady Faith... But... The con-artists Truman and Magnolia Nightingale had escaped from custody."

Everyone gasped as Kaisho said:

"What do you mean escaped?!"

An officer:"We were going to perform the death penalty but unfortuantely they somehow escaped from their cell."

Kaisho:"And you never though about informing us!?"

Sir Aurther:"Please sir, we are working hard to locate them and being them back into custody."

Vivian looked down at her feet and Ciel looked at her worried.

Vivian:'This can't be happening...'