Pasts and Heritages Relieved

With Vivian...

Vivian sat in the foyer as she waited for her aunt.

Vivian:'I wonder where auntie Maria is?'

With Maria...

Maria walked down the hallway when she heard:

"Ma'am!"

She turned around and saw Kimiko running up to her.

Maria:"What is it?"

Kimiko:"Why did you do such a thing?"

Maria looked away as she moved some of her hair back.

Maria:"I do not know what you mean."

Kimiko:"You destroyed Lord Phantomhive's gift from my Lady."

Maria looked at her and said:

"You saw that?"

Kimiko:"I saw everything and heard everything as well."

Maria walked up to Kimiko and said:

"If you wish to stay the way you are, I'd suggest you forget everything you saw or heard. We wouldn't want to bring up your debt now do we?"

Kimiko gasped as she looked away and said:

"But it isn't right."

Maria:"Oh, what do you know? Your just a maid. You don't know what that boy is."

Kimiko glared at her before she walked away as Maria smiled and continued to make her way to the foyer.

With Kimiko...

Kimiko leaned against a wall as she stared down at her feet. She slowly looked down at her hands as tears fell from her eyes.

Kimiko:'I'm sorry my lady...'

She clenched her hands tightly as she slided down the wall and began to cry.

Voice:"Are you alright?"

She looked up and saw Sebastian standing a few feet away. Kimiko looked away as she wiped her tears.

Kimiko:"Yes... I'm alright."

Sebastian stood in front of her and held his hand out. Kimiko looked at him and saw he was holding a handkerchief in his hand. She stared at it before she reached over and took it and began to wipe away her tears.

Kimiko:"Thank you."

Sebastian:"What kind of debt did she mean?"

Kimiko gapsed as she looked up at him as he kneeled down next to her. She looked away as she stared down at her lap.

Sebastian:"You don't have to explain if you don't wish to."

He stood up and was about to walk away when he heard:

"I owe my life."

Sebastian stopped in his tracks and he looked down at her.

Sebastian:"What do you mean?"

Kimiko:"I was born the way Lady Vivian lived. My mother was a prostitute and my father was a drug dealer. They both hardly had time to raise me. When hardly anyone needed them, they used me. They... They sold me off to different men each night... They would use me for such horrible things no child should have to go threw. One night... when I was eight, my mother ran into Sir Xsavior Faith and Lady Rosella Faith... They noticed my condition and they offered a lot of money to my mother and father. My parents took the money and I was permanently sold to them both... I asked them how I could ever repay them for saving me from such a horrible life and they told me I owed them nothing... But Mrs.Maria told me that I owe them my life... If I ever go against what ever they told me to do or anything else... She told me she'd find a way to have me thrown on the street permanently..."

Sebastian stared at her before he said:

"If Lady Rosella Faith and Sir Xsavior Faith said they didn't wish for anything then you don't have to do what she says. Mrs.Maria has no authority to push you around."

Kimiko looked up at him before she looked down. Sebastian held his hand down to her and she looked at it. She placed her hand in his and he helped her up. She headed his handkerchief back and he smiled.

Sebastian:"Remember, you don't have to do what Madam Maria says."

He began to walk away as Kimiko stared at him. She looked down at her hands before she began to walk the opposite direction.

With Vivian...

Vivian sat quietly before she heard:

"I apologize for keeping you waiting."

She looked up at her aunt and smiled.

Vivian:"No, it's alright."

Maria sat in a chair in front of Vivian

Vivian:"Is there a reason why you called me in here?"

Maria smiled and said:

"Yes, there is. I don't want you near lord Phantomhive anymore."

Vivian's smile faded as she said:

"What? Why!?"

Maria sighed as she reached over and took Vivian's hands into her own and said:

"Deary, you don't know what your getting yourself into. He isn't like us."

Vivian yanked her hands back and said:

"He's not like us!? Now what!? A person who doesn't try to forget the past!?"

Maria:"It's not that... He's dangerous."

Vivian:"Dangerous!? How is Ciel dangerous!? Sure, he takes care of problems the queen wants him to deal with but he's not a bad person!"

Maria:"Just trust me dear, stay away from that young man."

Vivian:"Why should I?! He's my friend!"

Maria:"Because I said so!"

Vivian:"Give me a good reason why!"

Maria:"Because!"

Vivian:"Because why!!!?!"

Maria stood up from her set and yelled:

"Because he's a demon and we're a family of angels!!"

Vivian just sat there shocked.

Vivian:'W-What?'