Unexpected Confession

Vivian wheeled her wheelchair out to the garden where Ciel sat having his mid-day tea.

Vivian:"Lord Phantomhive!"

He pulled his tea away and looked at her before he smiled sadly.

Ciel:"Hello Vivian, what a surprise."

Vivian smiled as Kimiko pushed her wheelchair over to the table as Sebastian poured her some tea.

Vivian:"Anything new?"

Ciel:"I just got a new assignment from her highness."

Vivian:"Oh, what is it if I may ask?"

Ciel:"I must go and investigate these resent kidnappings of young noble children."

Vivian:"Do you have a lead?"

Ciel:"Not that this very moment but Sebastian and I will be off tonight to catch the culprit and their accomplices."

Vivian took a sip of her tea as Ciel looked at her and noticed the bunny doll he gave her. He stared at the doll and a small smile appeared across his face. Kimiko and Sebastian noticed and smiled a little. Ciel took a sip of his own tea before they heard something explode.

Vivian:"What the!?"

Ciel slapped himself on the forehead as Sebastian and Kimimo excused themselves into the mansion. Vivian turned to Ciel as she held her bunny doll close.

Vivian:"Shouldn't we go see what it is?"

Ciel:"I already know what it is, my chief only knows how to burn food."

Vivian stared at him before she looked down at her tea and took a small sip.

In the Kitchen...

Sebastian and Kimimo barged into the kitchen to find ashes all around.

Kimiko:"Did the oven explode in here?"

A voice:"Sorta."

They looked and saw Baldroy standing in front of a cooking tray with what looked like burned lamb. Sebastian sighed as Kimiko stared dumbfounded.

Sebastian:"Bladroy, how many times must I tell you not to cook with dynamite."

Baldroy:"I wasn't... I was cooking with gun powder and my trusty flamethrower."

He said holding up his flamethrower.

Kimiko(😨):"Is that thing on?"

Baldroy:"Not at the moment."

Kimiko leaned closer to Sebastian and whispered:

"And you let him handle Lord Phantomhive's food?"

Sebastian:"Not necessarily."

Bladroy pointed the flamethrower at the lamb as Kimiko watched as Sebastian took it from him.

The Garden...

Vivian sat in her wheelchair as she playfully wiggled her bunny's ear. Ciel looked up from his book and stared at her before she looked at him and he looked away blushing.

Vivian:"Lord Phantomhive, are you alright?"

Ciel:"Yes, why do you ask?"

Vivian stared at him before she began to move her wheelchair over to him and touched her forehead to his causing him to red.

Vivian:"You have a fever."

Ciel:"N-No I don't."

Vivian:"Your burning up."