Birthday Part III

Kaisho walked up to Maria as Elizabeth looked at Ciel who was now nowhere to be found.

Kaisho:"Aunt Maria, may I speak with you for a bit?"

Maria:"Of course dear. Vivian, why don't you show Aidan around."

Vivian:"Sure."

Kaisho:"Kimiko... Please acompany them."

Kimiko:"Yes, my Lord."

She walked up to Vivian and began to push her wheelchair out the room as Aidan walked behind them. Kaisho, Logan and Emma walked out of the room with Maria following after them, and they headed up to Kaisho's study.

Kaisho's Study...

Kaisho:"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!?!!??!"

Maria:"I was doing what had to be done."

Kaisho:"No! You completely torn Vivian and Ciel apart."

Maria:"Oh, like they were ever together."

Kaisho:"You just... You..."

He fell onto his desk chair as he hide his face in his hands. Emma turned to her mother and said:

"Mother..."

Maria:"Hm?"

Emma held her hands to her chest before she looked down and said:

"Ithinkyourmakingamistake! (I think your making a mistake!)"

Maria:"Emma... How can you say that!?"

Logan:"Our daughter is right Maria. You've been right for many things before but this isn't right."

Maria looked at them before she said:

"Don't any of you understand that I am trying to keep Vivian safe and keeping our bloodline clean."

Kaisho:"Ciel isn't what you think he is. He is a good person and is the only one I trust with Vivian's well being."

Maria turned away and exit the room. She closed the door and a second after Kaisho slammed his fists on the desk before he knocked over everything on his desk.

With Ciel...

Ciel sat outside in front of the mansion as he stared down at the cane Vivian gave him. He stared at it for a few minutes before he began to clench it frustration as his eye turned demon.

In the garden...

Vivian:"And this is the mansion garden."

Aidan:"Hmmm... It's a lovely garden... But nothing compared to the one in my estate."

Vivian looked down as she stroked Ciel bunny's ear. Aidan looked down at her and said:

"You seem rather fond of that toy..."

Vivian:"Of course... It's a gift for me from Lord Phantomhive who is like a little brother to Onii-chan."

She said looking up at him with a smile. They suddenly heard rustling and looked at the bushes nearby. Moriko stuck her little head out and meowed.

Vivian:"Moriko!"

She looked up at Aidan and Kimiko and excused herself as she began to run after Moriko to play. Aidan smiled before his eyes wondered to Kimiko.

Aidan:"How long have you worked for Lord Faith?"

Kimiko looked at him and said:

"For a few years now, his family took me in and I serve to keep Lady Vivian safe and happy."

Aidan:"I see..."

His eyes wondered to Vivian who was laughing as she wheeled her wheelchair around the garden as Moriko ran around. He looked back at Kimiko before he walked up to Vivian and Kimiko gapsed. Aidan's hand wondered to her lower regon. She looked at him as he walked up to Vivian and stood behind her wheelchair. Aidan looked back at her and winked as he licked his lips. Kimiko glared at him as she imagined him with a hatchet in his head.

Later...

Kimiko was in Vivian's room helping her change into a white dress with a light blue bow on the back for her birthday dinner.

Vivian:"Kimiko... Kimiko... Kimiko!"

Kimiko looked down and saw she was pulling hard in Vivian's hair causing the young girl pain. She quickly let go of Vivian's hair and began to apologize.

Vivian:"It's ok... What's got you so distracted?"

Kimiko looked down as she though of Aidan's... "Friendly gesture"... And then she looked at Vivian who was looking up at her. Kimiko smiled and said:

"It's nothing my Lady, I promise."

Dinner hall...

Kimiko wheeled Vivian's wheelchair into the dinning room where Kaisho, Michaela, Ciel, Elizabeth, Alois, Elizabeth's Family, Aidan, Emma, Logan and Maria sat at the large dinning table.

Kaisho:"Here's the guest of honor."

Everyone clapped as Kimiko wheeled her wheelchair over to the other end of the table and Sebastian, Kimiko, Claude, and a few others began to serve them dinner.

During Dinner...

Aidan picked up his fork and began to tap his glass.

Aidan:"Everyone I have something to say."

Everyone looked as Aidan approached Vivian.

Aidan:"I know I was late for the birthday party, and I know I missed out on the gifts."

Alois:"Why do you bring it up?"

Aidan:"Because... I have this, beautiful, one of a kind diamond necklace. Worth £8,000 Pounds." (A/n:Actually $13152.80 dollars in America. Not sure if this is correct of not, let's just say it is.)

He said pulling out a big black case with a diamond necklace inside. Everyone gasped as he pulled the necklace out of the case and began to place it around Vivian as he said:

"I believe Vivian deserves to wear this wonderful necklace."

He moved away as Vivian looked down at her reflection in the diamonds.

Francis:"Such a beautiful gift."

Elizabeth looked at Ciel who looked down at his lap. She looked back at Vivian who stared down at the necklace with a sad face expression.

After Dinner, In Vivian's Room...

Vivian laid in her bed as she held her Ciel bunny doll close. Vivian looked over to her nightstand and stared at the black case with the necklace inside.

Vivian:"Such an expensive gift..."

She looked down at her Ciel bunny doll and hugged it closer to her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.