Roses

Vivian sat in the garden as she stared at her hands. Ciel continued to watch her from his study.

Ciel:'Vivian...'

Ciel sighed before he sat down in his chair as he tried to think. There was a knock at his door, but he didn't bother with who ever it was. After a minute, the door opened and Sebastian entered the room with Elizabeth behind him.

Elizabeth:"Ciel... Are you alright?"

Ciel:"I'm fine... But I cannot say the same thing for Vivian."

He said as Elizabeth walked up to his chair before she looked out the window and looked at Vivian who hasn't moved.

Elizabeth:"Poor Vivian, that horrible man destroyed something you gave her that she held dear."

Sebastian stared out the window before he quietly exit the room and closed the door.

In the Garden...

Vivian stared down at her hands before she sqeezed them together and began to sob.

Vivian:'Your a monster Aidan... A monster...'

She tried to wipe her tears away but no matter what, more and more appeared in their place.

Voice:"Are you alright my lady?"

Vivian gasped before she turned around and looked at Sebastian who was standing behind her.

Vivian:"I-I'm fine Sebastian..."

She sniffed before she began to wipe her tears again as Sebastian walked up to her. He kneeled down in front of her before she looked up at him. Before Vivian could say anything, Sebastian wrapped her in an embrace.

Sebastian:"It's quite alright my lady. Sir Aidan will pay for hurting you."

Vivian sobbed a little while she wrapped her arms around Sebastian and cried into his shoulder. Sebastian smiled before he began to gently stroked Vivian's hair.

Sebastian:"It's alright Lady Vivian, no need to cry."

After a minute Vivian pulled back and smiled. Sebastian smiled as he began to gently wipe her tears away.

Later...

Ciel continued to stare at Vivian as she laid in the grass as she stared up at the sky. Elizabeth turned to him and smiled as she said:

"You want to make her feel better dont you?"

Ciel:"Of course, but what can I do?"

Elizabeth sighed before she forcfully turned his chair to her and he saw her eyes were sparkling.

Ciel:"Oh no... Please don't tell me to throw a ball..."

Elizabeth glared and said:

"No. Get me a break I don't always think about balls. I was thinking of something different."

Ciel:"W-What?"

Elizabeth sighed and said:

"Remember that time we played hide and seek in the woods nearby?"

Ciel stared at her before he said:

"What are you thinking?"

Elizabeth smiled as Ciel just stared at her confused.

With Vivian...

Vivian sighed as she rolled to her side in the grass.

Vivian:'I hope aunt Maria sees Aidan's true side and she breaks the engagement off...'