Epilogue

Two Weeks Later...

Vivian wondered threw the streets of Washington as she headed back to her hotel. It had been two long weeks since she ran away to the United States, a decision she wasn't regretting even though she had to leave her family and friends behind. She stopped in her tracks and looked up at the night sky.

Vivian:'This is for the best, I can't put any of them in more danger.'

Vivian shook her thoughts away as made her way to her hotel.

Time Skip...

Vivian sat in her hotel room as she read a book to herself. She closed the book after a minute before she sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Vivian:"I wonder what their all doing right now..."

She stood up and placed her book on the bed before exiting the room to go to the small dinner on the first floor.

Dinner...

Vivian sat in a booth as she drank some warm apple tea and ate a slice of apple pie by herself. She leaned back and stared at the ceiling of the dinner before she heard.

Voice:"Excuse me."

Vivian looked and saw a man two years older then her standing in front of her booth.

Vivian:"Can I help you?"

Man:"Im sorry to trouble you but, would you mind if I join you? All the other tables and booths are taken."

Vivian looked around and saw it was true before she gave a small nod. The man smiled and sat down next to her as a waitress came up to the booth.

Waistress:"What would you like sir?"

The man:"I'll have a cup of Black coffee, and that will be all."

Waitress:"Coming right up."

The Waitress left as Vivian finished her tea and apple pie.

Man:"Are you all alone?"

Vivian:"Im here for a reason, nothing more."

The waitress returned with the man's coffee as Vivian stood up. She was about to leave money when the man payed for it and his coffee all together.

The man:"Dont worry about it."

He took a sip of his coffee as Vivian stared before she put her coin purse away and exit the dinner. The man watched Vivian leave before he saw three guys in rags following her.

Man:"Oh boy."

He stood up and ran after them.

With Vivian...

Vivian headed up to her hotel room when she turned a corner and saw she was being followed. She turned a right and began to run as fast as her feet could take her.

Voice:"She's getting away!"

She heard footsteps run up behind her. Vivian kept running down the hotel hallway before she turned a left and bumped into someone. She looked up and saw the same man from the dinner. He reached over and gently took her wrist and helped her up.

Man:"Follow me."

He began to run still holding on to Vivian's wrist. Both ran into an isolated part of the hotel and hide behind a wall. They heard footsteps getting closer before they died down as the three men disappeared somewhere else. Vivian and the man sighed as he let go of Vivian's wrist.

Man:"Sorry about that."

Vivian shook her hea and smiled.

Vivian:"It's alright, don't worry about it sir."