Dress Up

Three Days Later...

Vivian sat in her room as Elizabeth rummaged threw her closet. She threw dress after dress after dress, searching for something for them to try on.

Elizabeth:"Vivian..."

Vivian:"Yes?"

Elizabeth turned to her with a pink and blue dress in her hands as she said:

"Do you want to got out have tea next week with me at my house?"

Vivian:"Sure... When?"

Elizabeth:"On the fifth. I'll have everything ready when you arrive!"

Vivian smiled and said:

"Thank you."

Elizabeth pulled out a black and white dress and a pink dress with a big yellow bow on the back.

Elizabeth:"How about these!?"

Vivian:"The pink one is perfect for you!"

Elizabeth haded Vivian the black dress and they quickly changed looked at each other. (A/n:Picture in the right.)

Vivian:"How do I look?"

Elizabeth:"You look adorable! How do I look?"

Vivian:"Beautiful."

Elizabeth giggled when there was a knock at the door.

Vivian:"Come in... We're decent."

She said as they both giggled. The door opened as Kaisho came in covering his eyes with his hand.

Kaisho:"I hope so..."

He slowly opened his eye and smiled at them.

Kaisho:"You both look adorable."

Elizabeth blushed as she curtsied and said:

"Thank you Lord Kaisho."

Vivian:"Thank you Onii-chan."

Kaisho smiled as he walked up to Vivian and began to wheel her wheelchair out the room.

Kaisho:"Come, we should let everyone else see you."

Downstairs...

Alois sat in a chair as he took a sip of his tea as Michaela read a book. Emma and Logan were playing chess and Ciel read the newspaper as Moriko slept soundly in his lap.

Alois:"I wider what is taking Kaisho so long?"

Voice:"Have a look."

They all looked and saw both Vivian and Elizabeth.

Alois:"Well, don't you both look adorable?"

Michaela:"You look lovely."

Sebastian smiled as he said:

"Like beautiful innocent girls."

Elizabeth:"Thank you... (giggling)..."

Vivian smiled as she looked down. She looked around before her eyes landed on Ciel who was staring at her from the corner his eye. Vivian smiled and Ciel looked down before he went back to reading his newspaper. Elizabeth noticed this and frowned before she smiled and clapped her hands.

Elizabeth:"I HAVE AN IDEA!!"

She ran up to Ciel, yanked the paper from his hands before she yanked him from the chair and pulled him up the stairs.

Elizabeth:"Kaisho-San, bring Vivian with you!"

Everyone looked at each other before Kaisho began to walk back up the stairs with Vivian in his arms.

With Everyone...

Alois:"I wonder what Lady Elizabeth has in mind?"

Michaela:"Not sure... But I'm sure both Ciel and Vivian will be alright."

Logan and Emma looked at each other before they laughed a little.

Upstairs...

Ciel:"Elizabeth!! Let me go!!!"

Elizabeth:"Come on Ciel! This will be so cute! And would you call me Lizzy!!"

She pushed him into Vivian's bedroom and ran up to a box she brought with her just as Kaisho and Vivian entered the room. Ciel was rubbing his arm as he looked up at Kaisho and Vivian.

Ciel:"What's with her?"

Both Vivian and Kaisho looked at each other and shrugged.

Elizabeth:"FOUND THEM!!!"

She ran up to both Vivian and Ciel and shoved clothes into their hands. They both looked down at the clothes that were completely black with a little white.

Elizabeth:"Please out these on."

Ciel:"I'm not going to."

He said placing the clothes on the bed. Elizabeth began to weep as Vivian stared at the dress in her hands.

Elizabeth:"Please Ciel... (sob)... You'll both look so cute... (sob)..."

Ciel looked at her and sighed.

Vivian:"Let's just try them on Lord Phantomhive."

Ciel looked at her and she smiled. He looked down at the clothes before he looked at Eliabeth who was crying.

Ciel:"(sigh) Alright."

Elizabeth:"Yay!!!"

Later, Downstairs...

Michaela moved a chess piece as Logan watched her strategy. Both Emma and Alois watched as Logan moved his knight. Michaela smiled as she moved one of her pieces and said:

"Check mate."

Logan:"WHAT!!?"

Emma and Alois laughed before they heard:

"Everyone!"

Everyone looked and saw Ciel and Vivian both standing at the bottom of the stairs in the outsits Elizabeth begged them to wear. (A/n:The outfits in the first story cover/picture.)

Michaela:"Aww, don't you both look cute."

Elizabeth:"I hate just black but... It looks natural on them both."

Alois:"Not bad."

Emma:"You both look nice."

Logan smiled as he agreed with Emma. Both Ciel and Vivian looked down and blushed before they looked at each other and smiled sheepish.