Dreadful Encounter

Aidan looked at Sebastian and said:

"Make yourself useful and go get me something to drink."

Sebastian glared at him before he exit the room. Aidan walked up to Vivian and kissed her cheek. Ciel clenched his hands in anger as he sat back down. Vivian looked at Ciel with a sad face as Aidan sat down next to her.

Aidan:"I have to say Phantomhive... You have a nice home."

Ciel glared at him as Vivian stared at her lap.

Aidan:"Of course the art texture could be fixed and your servants could be more attentive to their surroundings."

Ciel:"Sebastian and the rest of my servant are fine."

Then they heard something break follow by an explosion. Ciel sighed as Aidan smirked. Sebastian returned to the room carrying in a tray with three glasses of Lemonade. Sebastian placed one glass in front of Ciel and Vivian and placed the last glass in front of Aidan who noticed only Ciel's and Vivian's had a small slice of lemon on the glass.

Aidan:"Thank you."

He said glaring at Sebastian who smiled. Aidan took a sip before he spit it out.

Ciel:"What's wrong?"

Vivian took Aidan's glass as he wiped his mouth repeatedly. She took a small sniff before she cover her mouth and tried to restrain her laugher. (A/n:Aidan's drink wasn't lemonade if you know what I mean.)

Aidan:"That is the worst tasting lemonade I've had."

Vivian handed Aidan's glass to Sebastian who leaned down to her and whispered into her ear. Vivian covered her mouth and tried to restrain from laughing before Sebastian exit the room.

Ciel:"How exactly did you find my mansion?"

Aidan:"It wasn't hard, one of the maids informed me of Kaisho's meeting and told me Vivian was staying here. So I had my driver being me here."

He said wrapping his arm around Vivian who swatted it away and exit the room.

Vivian's room...

Vivian sat in her wheelchair as she held her bunny doll close. She stared down at it's ears as there was a knock at the door.

Vivian:"Yes?"

The door opened and Sebastian entered the room along with Kimiko.

Vivian:"Sebastian, Kimiko..."

Kimiko:"Is everything alright my lady?"

Sebastian stared at Vivian as she smiled a sad smile and said:

"Yes, everything is fine."

Sebastian walked up to her and kneeled down.

Sebastian:"That is a lie my lady, why are you upset?"

Vivian stared at him before she looked down at her lap and held her doll closer.

Vivian:"Everything was going wonderful until Aidan showed up. Now I can't..."

She sqeezed her doll a little as a small tear rolled down her face. Sebastian reached over and gently wiped it away as he said:

"There, There, no need to cry. Once Sir Aidan leaves you can spend the rest of your stay here with my master."

Vivian looked up at him and smiled as he stood up. Sebastian began to gently push Vivian's chair out of her room as he said:

"Come, you have more visitors."

They exit Vivian's room and headed to the staircase. Vivian looked down from the balcony and: