Birthday Part II

Time Later...

Vivian wondered around the Midford mansion as she waited for Elizabeth to change dresses.

Vivian:'I wonder why Elizabeth needs to change dresses, the one she was wearing was very cute.'

She made her way to Elizabeth's room and knocked at the door.

Voice:"E-Enter..."

She opened the door and found Elizabeth facing a wall as Paula helped her put on a corset.

Vivian:"Uh... Do you need help?"

Paula pulled on the straps one more and she turned to Vivian.

Paula:"No, that's alright Ma'am."

Vivian smiled as Elizabeth stood up and said:

"(sigh) Putting these things on is so hard and painful. Ciel is lucky he never wears one of these."

Vivian suddenly laughed and both Paula and Elizabeth stared at her.

Elizabeth:"What's so funny?"

Vivian:"(laughing) I.... (laughing) don't... Know... I can't... help it... (laughing)...."

(A/n:We all know why.)

Vivian stopped laughing after a minute before she excused herself out of the room. She waited in the hall for five minutes before Paula came out.

Paula:"You may return inside."

Vivian entered the room and saw Elizabeth in a yellow corset dress with a black bow in the front and a red flower in her hair. She had on long yellow gloves and a small red shoulder sweater.

Elizabeth:"How do I look?"

Vivian:"Lovely."

Elizabeth smiled as Paula helped her put on black platform shoes. Elizabeth stood up and twirled in her dress before she said:

"Well... Shall we go?"

Faith Mansion...

Elizabeth and Vivian got out of the carriage and walked up to the door. Elizabeth knocked and Vivian looked around.

Vivian:'Weird...? Where is everyone?'

The door opened and Kimiko smiled at them.

Kimiko:"Welcome back my lady, hello again Lady Elizabeth."

Elizabeth smiled as they entered the mansion. Vivian looked around at the foyer, before she looked up at Kimiko.

Vivian:"Where is Onii-chan, Kimiko?"

Kimiko smiled as she stood on the side and held her hand out and said:

"Follow me and find out."

They made their way to te east wing of the mansion and made it to the second ballroom.

Kimiko knocked on the double doors as she placed her ear to the door. Vivian looked at Elizabeth who smiled and called her hands together. Kimiko turned to Vivian and smiled.

Kimiko:"Happy Birthday my Lady."

She opened the double doors revealing decorations all around with everyone standing in the middle of the room with other guests. White and blue streamers hung from the ceiling and walls, and white table clothes were in the table. Bouquets of white, blue and red roses were all around and there were six big refreshment tables, two on each side of the room.

Everyone:"Happy Birthday Vivian."

Vivian cloved her mouth and she smiled. Kimiko wheeled Vivian's wheelchair over to the middle of the room as Kaisho approached them.