Secret Plans

Kimiko gently knock at the door and waited.

Voice:"You will be here all day if you don't just walk in."

She turned around just as Sebastian opened the door. They both looked an saw Ciel and Vivian both sleeping soundly in each others arms. Kimiko noticed Vivian's bunny doll laid forgotten on the floor. She walked over and picked up the toy, gently dusting it off.

Sebastian:"Perhaps we should leave them be... My young Master has a free sechule today, and I am certain they are both very tired."

Kimiko placed the bunny doll down on a dresser and both exit the bedroom leaving the young couple alone in their dreams.

In the Hallway...

Kimiko:"I'm happy Lord Phantomhive and my Lady are together... I hope it stays that way."

Sebastian looked at her before he said:

"You honestly don't like Lady Maria's chose of a Fiancé for Lady Vivian. Do you?"

Kimiko clenched her hands together and said:

"No I don't... He's nothing but a disgusting man... I wish I could take a knife and jam it up his-"

Sebastian:"Please, language."

Kimiko:"All I'm saying is that, My Lady deserves to be with someone who I know will look after her."

Sebastian stared at her before he said:

"What did he do?"

Kimiko looked away and said:

"He... He touched me in an inappropriate way."

Sebastian sighed as he said:

"It would seem Lady Maria doesn't know of his true intention. Did she even ask him why he wishs to marry Lady Vivian."

Kimiko:"I think she did... Maybe he used false words."

Sebastian placed his hand to his chin as he tried to think of a plan.

In Ciel's Bedroom...

Vivian slowly opened her eyes and looked around at the slightly dark room. She yawned and tried to sit up only to fall back into laying position as she felt arms having a strong grip on her. She looked and saw a sleeping Ciel with his arms wrapped around her waist. Vivian giggled quietly as she stared at his peaceful sleeping form. She gently moved some of his hair from his eyes as he continued to sleep. She gently stroked his cheek, suddenly his grip tighten a little more as he pulled her closer.

Ciel:"V... Vivian..."

Vivian blushed as she heard her name escape his lips.

Vivian:'I-Is he dreaming about me...?'

She looked down at his arms which had a death grip on her. She smile a little as she gently stroked his hands and they began to loosen a little. She sighed as she rubbed her stomach and looked back up at Ciel as he continued to sleep.

Vivian:'(giggling) He looks so peacful when he's a sleep...'

She gently stroked his cheek as he continued to sleep. She buried her head under his chin and gently wrapped her arms around his torso and closed her own eyes to sleep a little more.

Later...

Ciel opened his eyes and and rubbed his tired eyes.

Ciel:'Why didn't Sebastian wake... Oh, that's right my sechule is free today...'

He sat up and felt something warm next to him. He looked down at a wake Vivian.

Vivian:"Good morning sleepy head."

Ciel blushed as she tapped his nose as she smiled and said that. He looked away, trying to hide his blush causing Vivian to giggle.

Ciel:"G-Good morning."

Vivian smiled as she placed a small peck on his nose causing to turn red like a hot pepper.

Vivian:"(giggling) Your so cute when you blush."

She hugged him and he did the same as he hide his face in her hair.

Vivian:"We should get up or we'll be to lazy to do anything all day."

Later...

Vivian sat in her room as Kimiko and May-Rin helped her get into her beautiful light blue dress with long sleeves with white stripes and matching bonnet. Kimiko helped her into some long light brown boots as May-Rin tied the bonnet to Vivian's head.

Kimiko:"There, all done my lady."

Vivian looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled.

Vivian:"Thank you."

Meanwhile in Ciel's Study...

Ciel sat in his study as he read his book. He closed he book and sighed. He looked up at the ceiling and he recalled his morning which brought a smile to his face.

Ciel:'Maybe I should get out of this stuffy study and go do something with Vivian... But what?'

He sat staring up at the ceiling for ten minutes before he quickly got up and said:

"I've got it!"

With Vivian...

Vivian sat in the garden as Finny and Sebastian tended to the garden. Kimiko walked up to her and poured her some more tea.

Vivian:"Thank you Kimiko."

She picked up her tea cup and took a sip as May-Rin ran passed her.

May-Rin:"Sebastian! The Master wishes to see you!!"

She ran up to Sebastian and didnt see a rock in front of her. She tripped and fell on the grass. Vivian cover her mouth as Kimiko and Finny ran up to her to help. Sebastian checked his watch before he walked pass Kimiko, Finny and May-Rin.

Sebastian:"Thank you May-Rin, and do try to be more careful where you step."

May-Rin:"Yes... Or course."

Kimiko:"Are you alright?"

May-Rin:"Yes, I'm alright."

Ciel's Study...

Ciel sighed as he watched the scene from his study.

Ciel:"I need to have the ground examined."

There was a knock at the door.

Ciel:"Enter."

The door opened and Sebastian entered. He bowed as he placed his hand over his heart.

Sebastian:"You needed me master?"

Ciel:"Yes... I need you to do me something."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Sebastian who opened it and looked it over.

Sebastian:"My lord... This is-"

Ciel:"I know what it is, just do it."

Sebastian looked at him and smiled.

Sebastian:"As you wish my lord."

He exit the room as Ciel looked out the window and saw Vivian standing in front of May-Rin who was bowing.

In the hallway...

Sebastian looked down at the folded paper in his hand and smiled.

Sebastian:"I had no idea you had a soft side for such things My Lord."

He placed the paper into his chest pocket and made his way back to the garden.