Birthday Shopping

One week later...

Ciel sat in his study as he was lost in thought.

Ciel:'What could I possibly get Vivian for her birthday...? Jewelry is a little old fashioned... Clothes are ok but no... Maybe...'

There was a knock at his door, pulling him out of thought.

Ciel:"What!?"

The door opened and Sebastian entered with Elizabeth and Alois behind him.

Elizabeth and Alois:"Ciel!"

Ciel sighed as he stood up and walked around his desk.

Ciel:"Did you both need something?"

Elizabeth:"Did you forget!!?! We agreed to go out into town to look for birthday gifts for Vivian! Let's go!"

She grabbed Ciel's arm and began to pull him out of his study.

Ciel:"Elizabeth! W-Wait!!"

Alois looked at Sebastian and smiled as he said:

"She is persistent."

Sebastian smirked as they exit the study and headed down to the carriages outside.

In London...

Cie looked around at the toys as they entered a small toy store.

Elizabeth:"Aren't these so adorable!!? Oh! Look at this one!!"

Both Ciel and Alois looked as she held up a life sized baby doll with a glass face and green eyes in a white baby lolita dress.

Elizabeth:"Isn't it the most adorable thing you have ever seen!?"

Alois:"Yes it is."

Ciel leaned closer to him and whispered:

"Aside from the creepy eyes that follow you everywhere you go."

Alois looked at him before he looked at the doll's eyes. He walked around a little and saw the dolls eyes did follow you. (A/n:I like dolls like that but their eyes creepy the hell out of me.)

Alois:"Yikes... Your right."

Elizabeth looked at the dolls eyes before she placed it back into the shelf. They continued to look around the store before Ciel spotted a small doll in a tux. He stared at it before he smiled and turned to Sebastian who shook his head, knowing what Ciel wanted him to do. Alois looked around before he sighed and turned to Elizabeth and Ciel.

Alois:"Can we leave? I can't find anything I like to but Vivian."

Elizabeth:"Hm... Alright, let's get going."

They exit the shop before Sebastian excused himself, and left. Elizabeth continued to looked around before her eyes landed on a dress shop. She ran over to the window and looked around as Ciel and Alois watched. She ran inside and after a minute, she came back out with a neatly wrapped rectangular box with teal wrapping paper and a big deep blue bow.

Elizabeth:"Ok! I'm done shopping!"

Alois:"What did you get her?"

Elizabeth moved the box away from them and said:

"Sorry, but you'll just have to wait until Vivian's birthday."

Ciel:"Well... Let's get going."

They continued to walk around as they looked. Alois' eyes landed on a jewelry shop. They walked up to the store and they looked around before Alois' eyes landed on a gold necklace with a diamond spider shaped charm in the middle.

Alois:"Claude, go in there and buy that!"

He said pointing to the spider necklace. Claude bowed and entered the shop.

Elizabeth:"Pretty."

Alois smiled as Ciel rolled his eyes. A minute later, Claude returned with a small square shaped box with yellow wrapping paper and a red bow.

Elizabeth:"Now all that's left is you Ciel."

Ciel:"I already have my gift idea. We can return home."

Both Eliabeth and Alois looked at each other before they began to make their way home.

Later, Faith Estate...

Vivian sat in the garden as she stared up at the sky. She was unaware that someone waS watching her.

Inside....

Maria stared at Vivian as the young soon to be fourteen year old stared up at the sky.

Voice:"What are you planning?"

Maria turned around and face her husband Logan.

Maria:"I'm just thinking how Vivian will be with by gift to her."

Logan stared at her and sighed before he walked up to her with a small square box in his hands.

Logan:"Do you think Vivian will love this?"

He opened the box and Maria gasped. Inside was a silver ring with a baby blue flower shaped diamond.

Maria:"That's... That was Rosella's."

Logan:"I know... Kaisho told me I can give it to Vivian for her birthday."

Maria:"But... What about Kaisho? What is he gonna give her?"

Logan:"He said he's gonna a white flowe hair clip."

Maria smiled as she stared at the ring before she looked back at Vivian who continued to lay on the grass.