Angels and Fallen Angels

Vivian:"We're what?"

Maria sighed as she sat back down. Vivian slowly looked down at her hands as they began to shake uncontrollably.

Maria:"It's a long story dear."

Vivian:'H-How?'

Suddenly her head began to hurt. She clenched her hands to her head and she suddenly remember something.

~FlashBack~

Seven year old Vivian was running for her life. She had bought herself some bread with some money she got from people and she had been walking home to her alley when she walked by an abandon house where a group of homeless people were living and they began to chase her for the bread. She turned around and saw that they were still chasing her.

A man:"Get back here kid!!"

Vivian turned a corner and tried to catch her breath. She looked and saw them coming before she began to run again. She stopped in her tracks for a second to look for a hiding place when she spotted a crate. She ran over and began to pull on the lid. She pulled for a minute before she lost her grip and felt pain in her hands. She looked at her hands and saw them bleeding a little. She ignored the pain and managed to opened the crate before climbing in. She heard the group chasing her run up to the crate before they ran off somewhere else. She slowly opened the crate to look around. Vivian got out once it was clear before she looked down at her hands that were clean of blood and scrapes.

Vivian:'How?'

~End of FlashBack~

Vivian slowly opened her eyes and she looked up at the ceiling. She looked around and saw she was in a bedroom. She sat up and crawled over to her wheelchair. She made her way to the door and was about to exit her room when the door opened by itself and Ciel entered the room.

Ciel:"Your awake. We were so worried."

Vivian:"How long was I out?"

Ciel closed the door and helped her back to the bed. He gently picked her up and laid her back on the bed.

Ciel:"For one thing you need some rest and it's been two hours."

Vivian looked up at the ceiling before she looked at Ciel who was looking at her.

Ciel:"Is something wrong?"

Vivian looked away and said:

"Um... I found out something about my background."

Ciel:"What do you mean?"

Vivian:"I found out I'm an Angel."

Ciel gasped as he stared at her in disbelieve.

Ciel:"What?"

Vivian looked at him and she sat up in the bed. She looked at Ciel who was lost in thought.

Vivian:"Ciel... Are you alright?"

Ciel looked at her and said:

"How?"

Vivian looked down as she said:

"I don't know... I found out about it after my aunt told me to stay away from you."

Ciel:"She told me to stay away from you."

Vivian gasped as she looked at him before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Vivian:"No! Your my friend!"

Ciel smiled a little and wrapped his arms around her waist. They pulled back and blushed. There was a knock at the door.

Vivian:"C-Come in."

The door opened and Kaisho walked in.

Kaisho:"Oh, thank goodness your alright."

He said walking up to Vivian and hugging her.

Ciel:"Kaisho..."

Kaisho looked at him as he let go of Vivian.

Ciel:"Your whole family are Angels?"

Kaisho gasped before he began to say:

"(laughing) Angels? You actually believe in such..."

Vivian and Ciel didn't say anything as Kaisho looked at them.

Kaisho:"How did you find out?"

Vivian:"Aunt Maria told me. So is it true?"

Kaisho sighed and stood up strait and he began to remove his shirt and showed them scars on his back that looked like he had something removed.

Vivian:"Wow!"

Ciel:"So it's true?"

Vivian looked at Kiasho before she said:

"Wait.. What happened to your wings?"

Voice:"They were removed."

They looked at the doorway and Michaela stood at the doorway.

Ciel:"Why do you mean removed?"

Michaela:"He was banished from heaven for doing a sin."

Vivian looked from Kaisho to Michaela as Michaela walked up to Kaisho and wrapped her arms around his waist as he out on his shirt.

Vivian:"Your fell in love with Miss.Michaela."

Kaisho:"Yes, it's forbidden to love a human... But I decided to stay with her even if it caused me my wings."

Ciel:"So your a fallen angel."

Kaisho looked at Michaela and smiled. Vivian smiled at them before she said:

"But, wait. If we're angels, what about mom and dad?"

Kaisho:"Mother and Father were angels that decided to live human life's to see how much life changed. They lived down here for a few years before they had us."

Vivian looked down at her lap before she looked at her brother.

Vivian:"So, I have wings too?"

Kaisho smiled as he walked up to her and sat down behind her. He lifted his hands up and they began to glow.

Kaisho:"Try to imagine your wings appearing."

Vivian closed her eyes and imagined her wings appearing on her back. After a second, she felt something soft brush against her arm. She opened her eyes and saw two snow white wings on her back. Vivian smiled as she touched her wings, that felt soft and warm.

Vivian:"Wow, this is amazing."

She looked at Ciel and saw he was staring at her. He noticed her looking at him and he looked away blushing. Vivian looked up at Kaisho who was smiling at her.

Kaisho:"We'll be outside if you need us."

He and Michaela exit the room as Vivian looked at Ciel. Vivian looked down at her lap as she made her wings disappeared.

Vivian:"My aunt told me your a demon. Is that true?"

Ciel looked at her and said:

"Yes..."

Vivian looked at him and said:

"H-How?"

Ciel looked down and began to explain how he became a demon. After he finished, Vivian looked at him before she reached over and took his hand into her own and she smiled at him causing him to smiled as well.

With Kaisho...

Kaisho walked around before stopped in his tracks and looked at Michaela.

Kaisho:"I can't believe Aunt Maria told her."

Michaela:"Perhaps she had a reason."

Kaisho looked away before he said:

"Do you think she told Vivian of her idea of marrying her off?"

Michaela looked away and said:

"I hope not... Knowing you aunt, she might end up find a rude person for your sister."

Kaisho sighed and said:

"I wish my aunt would see Ciel is a good person for her. He's the only person I trust with my sister."

Michaela smiled as she said:

"I wish that too."