Chapter 9 Lou Malnati's and Joilibee!

AC's POV

We got in the Van, and drove out to eat. My mom said it was a pizza place that Chicago is known for. I don't really know what type of pizza Chicago is known for and what pizza place are we going to.

***Arrived at Pizza Resturant***

We finally arrived, and it was at this place called Lou Malnati's. I just searched up on Google what they were known for because I'm clueless and our family is still trying to get a table. I finally found what they were known for. They were known for there deep-dish pizza. Sounds good.

***Few Minutes Later***

We had got a table and ordered a Garlic Sausage Deep Dish Pizza, and a Thin Crust pizza with olives and mushrooms. We all tried both, and they were GOOD. I ended up having too much food, and I was stuffed, but of course we ordered desert. It was a Brownie in a deep dish pan with vanilla ice cream on it. I'm really full, but I want the desert. I knew I shouldn't have ate so much pizza. Screw it. I'll eat some desert. I ate some of it and it was also good, but I felt I had a huge stomach ache. It felt awful. I ended up laying down in the back of the Van and my head laying down on Lucky's Lap. Ugh I knew I shouldn't have eaten so much!

Lucky's POV

Ac had eaten way to much food. She was complaining she had a bad stomach ache, so when we got in the van, she had to lay her head down on my lap, because there was not enough room in the front.

"It's okay Ac. We're almost back at the hotel." I said.

"Okay." She said with pain.

We got to the hotel, and we went to our room and brought her into the bathroom and went outside and locked the door for her so she can have some privacy.

She came out of the bathroom and laid down on her bed. She was tired but then she said something.

"Lucky can you sleep with me?" Ac asked.

"Okay sure Ac. Let me just get ready for bed first." I said.

"Okay let me just change my clothes real quick aswell." Ac said.

"Okay." I said.

She changed her clothes into more comfortable clothes for sleeping in the bathroom. I waited my turn and then she came out a few mins later, so I then went into the bathroom to change.

I got ready for bed. Brushed my teeth, Flossed, and changed into comfortable clothes for sleeping.

I then went to AC's bed which she was laying down in, and I laid down with her because she told me to.

"Thank You Lucky" She said.

"For what?" I asked her.

"For both taking care of me and in accompanying me." She said.

"It's no problem. That's what a best friend is for." I said.

She just hugged me and I hugged her back, then she and I fell asleep, but then I think I put my hand over her again just before we fell asleep. Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz

***The Next Day***

AC's POV

I woke up and it was 7:30 in the morning. I'm still tired. So I fell asleep.

***One Hour Later***

I still feel tired. I don't want to get up yet, or fall back asleep. I felt Lucky's hand over me again... I don't really mind because it doesn't bother me, rather more relaxing. I'll just check Social Media. At least no one took another photo of me sleeping! Speaking of which, since Lucky's sleeping I'll take a picture of him! I took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram and said: