Chapter 10 The Best Night In Chicago (Probably whole life)

Lucky's POV

I'm finished shopping. I got a Addison Russell Cubs Jersey since he's half Filipino and they won the world series, and I got Ac a Starbucks Frappuccino. I also bought one online for both me and Ac, Cubs jerseys that say our surnames on it. They were sent to mine and Ac's house and will arrive the day we get back.

I've got back to the room, put my stuff on a table, and see what was Ac up to, and give her the Starbucks Frappuccino.

I went to the bed room area to see if she was there. I saw her sleeping on her bed. She's always tired. So I just put her drink on the table. She looks so cute when she's sleeping. She was also snoring again. I think she was dreaming or something because she started hugging the air and said something.

"I love you Lucky" She said while dreaming.

Okay. Well I know for sure she loves me. Well from what she said clearly.

I feel like taking another picture of her and posting it on Instagram. She looks cute in the photos anyways while she's sleeping.

I took a selfie with her sleeping. I posted it on Instagram.

bicboi_lucky.offical: Selfie with Ac!

I posted that and lots of likes and comments. I was reading through them and saw a lot of them that said Reyondree! I also scrolled through her profile and saw a picture of me sleeping. Oh well I don't really mind. I just liked it and said:

You are *Lucky* that you got me. 😉

That got a lot of likes aswell, and many people commented on the pun. It was pretty funny.

AC's POV

In Dream World

I knew I was in a dream because I saw Lucky in my house at Vancouver. I decide to do whatever I want. I have a crush on him so I just decide to hug him and say this:

"I love you Lucky" I said.

"I love you too Ac." Dream Lucky said.

Wakes Up

I wake up, and see Lucky on the couch on his phone.

"Hey Ac. How'd you sleep?" He said

"Pretty Good." I said.

"I got you a Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino on the table over there." He said.

"Thank You Lucky your the best!" I said, and hugged him.

"Your welcome Ac. That's what a bestfriend is for." He said.

"Alright Lucky. Thanks again." I said.

"Your welcome Ac." He said.

I got the drink from the table, I drank it, and it tasted good. I see that Lucky brought a Addison Russell Cubs Jersey. Just as I expected that he get here. I went on my phone and got another notification from Instagram. Lucky posted another picture of me sleeping, and doing a selfie. Now it looks like I'm trying to hug the air... Wait a minute, I remember I was dreaming and hugging Lucky and saying that I love him. Hopefully I did not say it IRL. Otherwise he would know I like him.

Lucky's POV

I got roses for Ac while I was out. Since I know she likes me, I'll ask her tonight if she wants to be my Girlfriend. So I hid the roses. Tonight is also the last night were here in Chicago, then I think we're going to Los Angeles. I think we're not meeting our parents for dinner this time, because they're busy.

There is this fast food restaurant across the street that I think is really only in the Midwest. The place is called Portillos. Me and Ac decided to go eat there for dinner.

Before we left, she was out of the room so I wrote a card for her saying no one can replace her and she is my bestfriend I can ever have, and also placed the card in visibility when she comes in, and placed the roses easy for me to get, and hard to see. After that we went to Portillos, and I ordered a Chicago Style Jumbo Hot Dog and water, and Ac ordered a Cheeseburger and cheese fries and a Vanilla Shake. I also bought 2 slices of the Chocolate Cake for me and Ac, because I heard it was really good, and so Ac can get her dessert. I paid for all the food.

"Lucky! I was suppose to pay for my own food. You don't have to pay for everything I get, but thank you though." She said.

"Your welcome Ac, but really, it's okay Ac, I got a lot of money. Plus your my bestfriend so I'll buy it for you." I said.

"Okay, but really I can buy my own stuff thanks though." She said.

"Okay then, just ask me if you want something. I'll buy it for you." I said.

"Alright." She said.

AC's POV

Lucky keeps buying me everything. I can't just rely on him to buy everything, I need to start paying for my own stuff.

The food was ready, and I got a table and Lucky got the food.

Lucky came back with the food, and the food smelled good. I got my food and he got his. The Cheeseburger was really good. So was the fries. I offered him some fries and get said he didn't want any, so I ate the rest of it. We both finished our food and now went on to dessert. Lucky had gotten 2 slices of the chocolate cake. One for me, and One for him. It was really good!!! Probably one of the best chocolate cakes I tasted in my whole life.

@Hotel

Me and Lucky went back to the hotel. The food was good, and went into the room. I saw a card on the table and It says my name on it. I'll read it.

I read the card and said:

Dear Ac,
You are the best bestfriend I can ever have. No one can replace you. I'm glad your my bestfriend.

Love Lucky.

P.S Can you please turn around? I want to ask you something.

I turned around and saw Lucky holding Roses. He said this:

"Will you be my Girlfriend Ac?" He asked.

I am honestly don't know what to say. I'm definitely going to say yes, but I can't believe this is happening. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack, and I feel that I'm blushing Rose Red.

"YES!" I said.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. This is the best night of my life.

To be continued. These cliffhangers though... Lol. Stay tuned for the next one, and what do you think is going to happen next? Well only one way to find out. Wait for the next chapter! Lol. Stay Tuned!