Chapter 37- Swimming at the Hotel.

Lucky's POV

We're back at the hotel now, and we're just in our hotel room watching TV. We actually are watching the FPJ Ang Probinsyano which is the show that Awra is on. I watch it sometimes when we were in Canada, but not every single episode. We also had to watch it with the English Subtitles because Ac doesn't know most of the words that the people are saying. I wouldn't lie that I may also need it because I'm not fluent in speaking in Tagalog. I think we both need to learn more of our language.

Well, I know that this show is basically about a cop in the Philippines, and now he got framed for Drugs and he just broke out of Jail because of a kid he knows named Onyok. Well I also think Ac is also enjoying the show because she has been watching the past couple shows that aired, and watching them non stop. I may ask her if she wants to go swimming later after she is done with this episode.

***30 Minutes later***

She finished watching another episode, so I decided to go ask her now before she watches another chapter.

"Hey Ac, want to go swimming?" I asked her.

"Sure. Let me just put on my bathing suit." Ac said.

"Okay, I'll get mine on to." I replied.

"Okay." Ac said.

I got my bathing suit and Ac got hers, and I let her use the bathroom first so she can change.

Okay she finished changing and got out of the bathroom, then I went in to change into my bathing suit.

We finished changing and we went down to the Pool area where there wasn't may people here. I got me and Ac some towels and we found 2 chairs for me and her so this is perfect!

At first Ac didn't want to swim for some reason. She was on her phone instead, but I convinced her to come and swim with me.

"Hey Ac, why don't you swim?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't really feel like to right now." Ac said.

"Cmon Ac! The water isn't that cold!" I said to her.

"Well, it's just... Nevermind." Ac replied.

"It's just..." I told her hoping she will finish the sentence.

"It's just I'm embarrassed to talk about it." Ac told me.

"Cmon Ac, I'm sure it isn't that bad." I replied to her.

*sigh*"Okay fine, it's just... I forgot how to swim." Ac finally told me.

"Why didn't you say so? I can help you swim since I know how to swim. We can also stay in the shallow end of the water so you can still touch the floor." I told her.

"Okay Lucky." Ac said.

Ac got in the pool and walked to me. I'll protect her incase if she sinks to the bottom of the ground or she starts having a cramp.

***1 hour later***

"Alright, you know how to swim now?" I asked.