Chapter 51- Suspicions

The Next Day...
Ac's POV

Ah, that was a good night sleep. I'm still here with Lucky he is still sleeping soundly. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I'm still hugging him because I fell asleep like that and I like to cuddle with him because his clothes are very comfy.

"I love you Lucky." I kissed him on the lips.

"Love you to Ac." Lucky said.

"Wait your awake?" I asked.

"Yeah." Lucky responded.

"Uhhh... Okay. 😅" I replied.

"I know you kissed me." Lucky winked.

"Sorry Lucky." I said.

He then kissed me on the cheek.

"It's okay." He replied.

I blushed really hard and I also wanted to get out of the bed because I felt like I was making it awkward but I can't because it's a hospital bed and there are things hooked up to me so I can't get out.

"Your blushing again Ac!" Lucky responded.

"Blushing because I love You!" I said.

Wait, what and why did I just say that??? It slipped out of my mouth.

"Okay Ac!" Lucky smiled.

"Can we talk about something else?" I asked.

"Like what?" Lucky asked.

"I don't know, because this is getting weird and feels weird." I explained.

"Okay, so what about how you got the drug in your system in the first place?" Lucky asked.

"I don't know, because I don't know who put it in my system." I explained.

"When did you pass out?" Lucky asked.

"I forgot. I remember coming back from the bathroom and I was drinking my Halo-Halo, then next thing I know I'm in Brace's house because he said I passed out." I explained.

"Wait a minute, you passed out at the restaurant?" Lucky asked.

"I believe so." I said.

"So, your saying you drank Halo-Halo and passed out?" Lucky asked.

"I think so." I responded.

"So it was Brace!?" Lucky answered.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Its sure to be Brace because you were with him the whole time and he could have been the only one to put a drug in your drink because it could have only made sense if he wants revenge on you or me." Lucky explained.

"Lucky, we can't just jump to conclusions because of our pasts. I changed and I'm pretty sure he has to. We have to gather evidence or prove that it is Brace because it probably couldn't be him and may have been a random person that could have done that while me and you weren't paying attention." I said.

"Wait, you knew I was there?" Lucky asked.

"Yeah, I figured and saw you guys come, but didn't want to say anything because Brace would have probably been mad and either punched you or did something worse because he has said he hadn't recovered from the conflict that you two are having but has said he is fine with me now." I explained.

"Ah, okay. Well I guess we're going to have to look around or someone to help us." Lucky said.

"I think this should be between me and you Lucky because our parents won't probably believe it was Brace and they are already busy as it is and my mom told you not to tell me what happened to me." I explained.

"Yeah, true." Lucky said.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Now, you just rest so you can get discharge because I don't like seeing my girlfriend in anymore pain as it is because I feel very bad for you and wasn't able to protect you." Lucky said.

"Okay Lucky! It's okay you weren't there to protect me because it wasn't your fault. If you weren't there to protect me, then no one was because your the only one for me Lucky." I said.

"Thanks Ac." Lucky said.

"Your welcome." I said.

We hugged for like 30 seconds and Lucky backed out of the hug.

"I love you Ac." Lucky said.

"I love you to Lucky." I responded.

Lucky got closer to my face, then eventually we were touching lips and started kissing each other. 💋

End of chapter. Sorry for taking so long to put this out, and I'll try not to be so long updating anymore. Till then, stay tuned for the next chapter!