Chapter 20- At the Hospital

Ace's POV (Yes Ace not Ac!)

We had just found out that Kuya Lucky and Ate Ac are in the hospital. I'm sad and hope they are still alive. I'm going to go there with my dad after Lunch. I pray that they are fine now.

"Hey Ace were going to go see your Kuya Lucky and Ate now." Arnold said.

"Okay Papa." I said.

We got into the car and headed towards the hospital now. My mom is already there because she was going to donate some of her blood to Ac and Tito RoRo is donating blood to Lucky.

***Arrive At Hospital***

We are at the hospital and going to the room that they are in right now.

Travis's POV

Me and Dhao, and Kyla arrived at Ac and Lucky's room. We opened it and saw Lucky's Family and Ac's Mom.

"Hi guys" We said.

"Hello." They said.

"Lucky and Ac are still sleeping. They are fine though now." Ac's Mom said.

"Okay" We said.

We had given a Get Well card to Lucky and Ac then we were going to leave now, but then AC's dad and Ace came.

"Hello." We said.

"Hi guys." Ace's dad said and Ace.

"We'll see you guys later or tomorrow." We said.

"Okay, sige na." They said.

"Sige po." We said and left.

***Few Hours later***

AC's POV
I started to wake up, and all I remember is getting shot on my right leg and falling down and passed out. I open my eyes and see I'm in a hospital.

"Hello Ate." Ace said.

"Hi Ace." I said.

"Oh Anak your awake! Are you feeling better now?" My mom asked worried.

"Yes Mom I'm fine. Where's Lucky?" I asked.

"He's right next to you on the other Hospital Bed. He is still asleep." Tito RoRo and my mom said.

"Okay, but what happened? Did he get shot?" I asked.

"Yeah, he got shot on his left shoulder. He should be fine." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Here Ac eat now." My mom said.

She gave me salad, soup, and some bread

"Okay Mom thanks." I said.

"You should thank your Tito RoRo, he bought it." She said.

"Salamat Tito RoRo." I said.

"Your welcome Ac." He said.

"I'll leave Lucky's food at the side of the table by his bed, we'll just let you guys rest." Tito RoRo said.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow then." I said.

"Okay see you tomorrow Ac! Tell Lucky we said hi and we hope he feels better." They said.

"Okay I will." I said.

"Goodbye. See you tomorrow." They said.

"Bye!" I said.

They all left. I'm just alone here with Lucky. I hope he wakes up soon, because I'm lonely. Where's my phone??? I searched for my phone and it was charging on the table by Lucky, and his phone was charging by me. Well that's weird. I guess I'll use Lucky's phone. I know his PIN, his Lock screen was us winning with the Dance Kids Trophies, and when I unlocked the phone, it was this.