Chapter 47- Feeling Sick.

Brace's POV

I do regret what I'm doing. This is wrong, but I want revenge and I'm being paid for it. Well, I'll wait for her to wake up, then I'll bring her to her Hotel that I have no clue where it is.

Ac's POV

Ugh, I have a serious headache. I'm laying down in bed, wait. This isn't the Hotel room. It's someone's bedroom.

"Hey Ac, are you okay?" Someone asked.

I looked to see it was Brace.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

I'm still clothed, so I know he didn't take advantage of me or anything.

"You passed out at Chowking. I think you had too much Halo-Halo. I was going to take you to your place, but I don't know where you live." Brace explained.

"That's fine. I'll just go take a cab. I left my phone at my Hotel so I'll just take a cab." I responded.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off?" Brace asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"Okay, well thanks for hanging with me." Brace said.

"No prob! Thanks for taking care of me." I replied.

"Your welcome, and sorry." Brace said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"For what happened." Brace said.

"No, that's fine. I was the one who passed out." I responded.

"Okay, bye Ac." Brace said.

"Bye Brace." I said.

"Wait, let me call you a cab first so you don't have to wait for one." Brace grabbed the phone.

"Okay, thanks." I responded.

"No prob." Brace said.

Few Minutes Later

"Ac, the cab is here." Brace said.

"Okay, thanks again." I said.

"No prob, good luck next performance." Brace said.

"Thanks Brace, bye." I waved.

"Bye Ac!" He waved back.

I got in the cab and told the cab driver to bring me to my hotel. Man, it's like past afternoon and I haven't eaten Lunch or anything. The only way I can tell is from the Sun that I shouldn't be looking at.

@Hotel

I'm back at the Hotel, I unlocked the Room Door, and I see that Lucky, Sam, and Awra are here.

"Ac!" They yelled.

"Hi guys." I said.

"Where did you go?" Lucky asked.