Chapter 27- At the Doctors office

Lucky's POV

We're leaving for the doctor's office now. They are going to check on our gun shot wounds to see if they are better now and if Ac can take off the cast. Me, Ac, and Tita Cherry got in her car and we left.

The Doctor's office is about 15 mins away by car. Me and Ac were taking random pictures in the car like this one.

We just kept taking pictures and played some mobile games like Clash of Clans, Bloon TD 5, and etc till we got the Doctor's office.

***At the Doctor's office***

We're At the Doctors office now. There is really no one here, so we should be quick here. We signed in and waited in the waited room.

"Reyond and Andree." The nurse said.

"Yes that's us." Me and Ac said.

"Okay follow me into this room real quick so I can check both of you then we'll go to another room so your doctor can check on your wounds." The nurse said.

"Okay." Me and Ac said.

We followed her into the room and she checked mine and Ac's temperature, then she weighted us on a scale. It was a bit hard for Ac to stand on the scale with just one foot. I tried to help her without touching her and ruining the measurement.

"Okay guys, now follow me to another room so that your doctor can check on you guys." The nurse said.

"Okay." Me and Ac said.

We followed the nurse into the room she guided us to and we went inside and said that he will be here shortly. We just said ok and waited in the room.

***Few Minutes Later***

The door opened and it was our doctor. Doctor Reyes. He is Filipino and my mom's relative knows him outside of work.

"Hello guys, how are you all doing?" Dr. Reyes said.

"Good." We said.

"Okay great! Now who wants to go first?" He said.

"I'll go I guess." I said.

"Okay, I'm just going to check on the wound in the back of your back to see if it's better and if you can take off the bandage." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He checked the wound on my back and I don't know if it's fine or not because I cannot see directly behind my back.

"Okay Lucky, your wound healed and you no longer need the bandage. Just take it easy on your arm for at least a day." He said.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"Your welcome, Ac now it's your turn." He said.

"Okay." Ac said.

"Now I'm going to remove your cast to see if your foot is better." He said.

"Okay." Ac said.

He removed AC's cast and the wound looked like it was healed and fine. Hopefully Ac can walk now.

"Okay Ac, your wound is fine and you may walk on that foot now, but don't put too much pressure on that leg for the next few days. You both can go to your Fresh Groove classes tomorrow, but today you still will need to stay out of dancing." He said.

"Okay, thank you." We said.

"Your welcome guys, and have a great day." He said.

"Okay you to!" We said.

AC's POV

We left the doctor's office now and went to my mom's car. I can finally walk! At least I'll be able to move around easily now.

We got in the car and we went home. Our doctor told us to take it easy on my leg and Lucky's shoulder for at least today and he said don't take the Fresh Groove class today, but tomorrow we will be able to go. We haven't taken the classes in so long. It's feels really different from not dancing in so long, but at least I was still able to sing.

***At the house***

We're home now and they were excited to see that I wasn't wearing a cast. Lucky's brother Cartilos thought it disappeared. I laughed and everyone else did aswell.

My Papa ordered pizza and he said it should be here soon. I'm hungry to so I might eat alot. Hopefully I don't eat too much again like at breakfest.

***Few Minutes Later***

The pizza arrived at our house. We all sat at the table, then we all ate. I also miss the Chicago deep dish pizzas because those were really good. I also like these pizzas aswell.

This is like my 3rd slice of pizza now. I feel like I can eat more, but I don't know if I should. I normally eat 3 slices but I both feel like I can eat and I can't eat more then 3 slices. I feel like if I do I'm going to throw up like sometime later.

***After Eating***

We all finished eating and I'm glad I didn't eat another slice because my mom got ice cream and I don't pass up on ice cream.

This is what I've cream we all had.

Me: Cookies and Cream
Lucky: Rocky Road
Ace: Vanilla
Cartilos: Cookies and Cream
My Dad: Rocky Road
My Mom: Vanilla

I love ice cream. My mom said she will make Halo-Halo later. I love Halo-Halo.

Right now we decided to hang out at the park with our friends. Kyla, Dhao, and Travis. We also brought Ace and Cartilos and my mom came along to watch them. The park is only a block away.

***At the park***

We saw our friends already there. We greeted them and we just decided to play games. Like Man on Woodchips, Tag, etc.

We decided to play man on Woodchips first and we're deciding who should be it.

"Okay I'll be it." I said.

"Okay." They said.

Now I got to close my eyes and now I just got to search the park for them. I know the park pretty well so I should know where I am for most of the time.

I think someone is hiding near the slides. I went of there and I think I heard someone there and I kept searching around. I somehow ended up kissing someone on the lips. Well then.

I opened my eyes and it was Lucky. Thank God it wasn't anyone else.

"Ahh Ac! You got me already you don't have to kiss me!" Lucky joked.

"Sorry I didn't mean to!" I said.

"Ac you kissed Lucky?" Kyla said.

"Uhh... Maybe." I said.

"Okay then. Lucky is it I guess since Ac somewhat tagged him." Kyla said.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Okay I'll go count now." Lucky said.

"Okay" We said.

"One... Two... Three... Four..." Lucky said and continues to count to 30.

I don't know where to hide. I won't hide where Lucky did last time because I feel like that is an easy place to get tagged or I guess kissed. I'll go hide on a swing even though I can easily get cornered and if I get off he can call man on woodchips.

I got to the swing just in time because he just finished counting to 30. Lucky just came slight for the swings. I think he heard me running toward them. He keeps circling the swings and I think he knows that I'm here or at least someone's here. Well I'm trapped. I tried to climb on the frame of the swing set. This is kind of hard to climb but I seen people do it and it looked easy.

I attempt to climb up the frame and I almost got a grip of the top of the frame till I lost my balance, then somehow fell straight on Lucky. Why do I always somehow managed to do weird stuff and Lucky is always somehow involved.

Chapter finished. What you think might happen next? Well I think that's obvious. Well thanks for reading this chapter and Stay tuned for the next chapter!