Chapter 76- Found Out

Brace's POV

*Incoming Call* *Answers Phone*

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello sir? Nagkaroon kami ng problema." One of my goons said.

"Anong Problema?" I asked.

"May mga opisyal ng pulis dito sa hotel. Nakita nila ang undercover." He said.

"Are you sure?" I confirmed with him.

"Oo, nagdadala sila ng mga baril at isa sa kanila ay may isang badge sa bandang iyon."

"Sigurado ka bang nakilala nila sila?"

"Hindi ko alam, ngunit nagpunta sila sa mga silid. Hindi kami makalipas dahil hindi kami bisita."

"Pagkatapos ay mag-check in. Ipapadala ko sa iyo ang pera at panatilihing mata sa kuwarto. Humiling ng isa sa parehong bulwagan at mag-install ng mga camera sa pasilyo upang panoorin ang mga ito."

"Okay boss."

I hung up and started getting angry. Almost punched the wall, but then there goes my fist. They made a dumb move. Contacting the Police... thinking we won't notice. Better notify him.

I messaged Justin that we might be watched now. Not exactly saying what the details are just incase my phone gets tapped into.

Now I got to start thinking what should I do... We can make it go faster. The funny part is they don't think it's probably real. Just because of video quality. Probably trying to think what happened that day... Oh well s**t. We left a little watermark there actually. It tells the date and time of when it was playing and that was a dumb move on our part. So probably my house is going to get investigated soon, and I'm going to be soon to. Screw them honestly. I can deal with it though. I'm also going to send them something on my other cell phone of what a stupid move that was.

Lucky's POV

Having to not go out for a couple days is hard. The Police told us to go out as little as possible for safety reasons. One of the cops were actually a bit noticeable. One of them had a police belt which was the noticeable part but that was it.

Our parents, still don't know yet. We haven't told them. My dad is out attending something and Tita Cherry I think is out with her friends.

We're probably going to order food for dinner or eat left overs because we can't go anywhere.

Ac is over with me on her phone. Posting some YFSF Kids After Party pics which could throw off who ever is watching us. We're sitting on the couch right now because there's not much else to do at the moment. Just wait, and wait, and wait. That's until the Police come back with Intel and stuff.

Just all of a sudden my phone vibrated and a notification came through.

_

______________________________________

1 New Text Message
From: Unknown

_______________________________________

That can't be good...

I opened the Text Message and yep, from them.

Unknown- That was a Dumb Move.

What? Do they KNOW?

Me- What do you mean?

Unknown- You know exactly what I mean. The Police.

Me- We didn't call any police.

Unknown- Don't play stupid with me Reyond.

Me- Listen, I'm telling the truth. We called no cops. Besides it would make it worst if we did.

Unknown- Keep Talking smart all you want. Besides now I'm telling the Truth that you guys now got a week to deliver the money or Its Ac's Video being leaked. ☠

Really. An emoji. This is a threat and he sends an EMOJI.

I stopped replying after that, and that got my heart into a panic. This has gotten worse. A week. We got a week to give the money. I'm so sorry Ac.

"Ac... I'm sorry." I cried.

"Ano? What's wrong?" Ac was confused.

"It's gotten worse. They found out." I said.

"They did?!" Ac exclaimed.

"Yeah, or they're assuming. I denied it but now we got a week to pay the money." I explained.

"This is getting worse and worse by the second... My life is ruined..." Ac started crying now too.

"No Ac, there's still hope. The Lord is on our side. He can help us get through this." I tried cheering her up.

"But what will we do now?" She asked.

"Do what's right. Remember what the Officers told us. To tell them if they start texting again?" I said.

"Yeah, but won't they know?" Ac asked.

"Not if we got a good enough plan. I got a Plan B now." I told her.

What's the Plan B? Now with time shortened, what will they do now? Is Ac's Career finally over? Is Brace and Justin's plan ruined? Find out soon in the last Chapters of The Forgotten Past as it reaches its end... Probably it's going to Chapter 100 and it's done. Promising a Book 2, or A Happily Ever After. That's all I'm saying now...