Chapter 35- Arrive in Philippines!

AC's POV

I woke up and I feel that I'm on Lucky's shoulder. I looked towards him and I was correct. He is still sleeping and he looks cute while he sleeps.

I looked outside and I can see land. How far are we? Are we already in the Philippines? Well if we are then that was quick. Probably because we basically fell asleep for the whole flight if we are in the Philippines.

I'll let Lucky sleep, then I'll go wake him up later if he doesn't when we are at the gate.

I can barely see out the window because Lucky put his hand around me and his grip is too strong for me to break free. I just laid down with him here.

I feel like sleeping again, but I think we're close to landing already. I drank the rest of my drink trying to keep myself awake, but Lucky's Jacket is so soft and confy that I still feel like falling asleep.

I tried looking at the monitor on the seat and it says we should be landing in about 10 minutes.

So, I'm just going to put a timer on for 10 minutes and I'll wear my earbuds so no one else in the plane can here it and it will be easier for me to wake up if I do end up falling asleep.

***10 minutes later***

I woke up from the timer, and stopped it, and we are on the ground.

I looked at Lucky and he looks like he is waking up now to.

"Hey Lucky." I greeted.

"Hello Ac." Lucky greeted back.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, how about you?" Lucky asked me.

"Good. We're in the Philippines now." I replied.

"Yeah, I see. Are you excited?" Lucky said.

Yes." I replied.

"Welcome to Manila, Philippines at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The current time is 7:50 AM. January 3rd. We are now ahead by 12 hours in time change from Canada. Your baggage claim carousel number is 4. Thank you for flying on Philippine Airlines, and please be seated till the seat belt sign has been turned off. Have a wonderful day in Manila." The Pilot said.

We are taxing to the gate, and I turned my phone off airplane mode and already posted on Twitter that we're in the Philippines.

@BonifacioAc: We're in The Philippines now! 🇵🇭 🇵🇭 🇵🇭

We're at the gate and the seat belt sign just turned off. We got off the plane and waited at the gate exit for our parents. I held Lucky's hand and he held my hand.

We saw our parents and we all regrouped, and started walking towards the baggage claim. It may take awhile for our luggages to come be because the flight we were on was a big flight and the flight was full.

We're at the baggage claim now and went to the number carousel that our bags are coming out of.

***Minutes Later***

We got our luggages, and Lucky helped me with one of my bags, and I thanked him. We had to wait for our driver to come here to pick us up. They should be here any minute. I think I already see them, and I was right, it is our driver. We got in the minivan, and he drove us to the hotel.

***At the hotel***

We're at the hotel now and Lucky checked me and him in because we are staying in the same room. I think Tito RoRo and my mom got different rooms but we are all on the same floor.

"Okay Ac, here is your room key." Lucky said.

"Okay Lucky, thank you." I replied.

"Your welcome, so should we go to the room now?" Lucky asked.

"Yeah, I think we should." I said.

"Okay." Lucky replied.

We told our parents we are going to our room now, and they nodded and we went upstairs with our bags and Luggages.

We're upstairs now and the hallway and everywhere looks really shiny. Even the lobby did to. I like the look of it though.

Lucky opened the door and held it open for me like a gentleman.

"Thanks Lucky." I said.

"Your welcome." Lucky replied.

We went in the room, it is really nice. The room is really high tech and looks like hallway outside. Like the floor is all polished marble tiles, The walls are white, and this is like a 1 floor house.

"I think we have to get going now Ac, we're going to be late for the practice." Lucky said.

"Oh, I completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me, let's go now then." I said.

"Okay, no problem." Lucky said.

We got out of the room, waited for our parents in the lobby because we're all going to the ABS-CBN Studio together.

We saw our parents and went to the minivan that our driver is in. He is taking us to the ABS-CBN Studio. It is close by, so it isn't really a long drive from here to there.

Chapter finished. Sorry for taking so long again, school has been overwhelming again, and I got a 3 Days off from school now since it is President's Day. (I live in US) I don't know if you guys also have it off in another country, but you can comment if you want to if you do have off on Monday or not. Well thank you for reading this chapter and Stay tuned for the next chapter!