Chapter 66- YFSF Kids After Party

Lucky's POV

We're almost here at the place now I think. I slept for a bit, then I woke up to a sound of one of the cars honking right next to us. Ac's still basically in a deep sleep, and Sam and Awra are just on their phones. I don't think they've slept at all. I'm surprised they aren't that exhausted because I was Ac's backup dancer, and it was a bit tiring because of the stunts I had to do.

"We're almost here guys." My dad said.

"Okay po." Sam and Awra said.

"Okay Dad." I responded.

The traffic is still bad, but shouldn't be long though till we get to the After party.

@YFSF After Party

We're here at the place now, I'm going to try to wake Ac up. If she doesn't wake up, I'll carry her in.

"Hey Ac wake up." I shook her lightly.

"Hmm?" Ac hummed.

"We're here now." I said to her.

"Okay." Ac yawned.

She got up from her seat, and went out of the van.

She held my hand on the way in, and she's still half awake, but she isn't as cranky as she was before which is good because that would be really embarrassing for her during the party.

We made our way to a table that was open, so we can set aside all our things and also find a place to sit.

"You want a soda or something to keep you awake?" I asked Ac.

"Yes please." Ac responded.

"What do you want Ac?" I asked her.

"Cherry Coke please." Ac said.

"Okay, I'll go to the bar and get one." I responded.

"Okay, thank you." Ac thanked me.

"Your welcome." I replied.

I went to the bar, and asked for a Cherry Coke. They gave it to me, and I gave a tip to the Bar tender. All the soft drinks are free, so I just used some of the money I was going to use to pay for the drink as a tip for the Bar Tender.

I went back to Ac and gave her the drink.

"Thank you Lucky." Ac said as I gave her the drink.

"Your welcome Ac." I responded.

Ac drank the drink I gave her, and she was feeling a bit more awake now.

"I'm feeling more awake now." She responded.

"Okay, want to go dance or something?" I asked her.

"Maybe in a bit. I'm still trying to be more awake." Ac replied.

"Oh okay." I responded.

I went on my phone and took a Instagram boomerang of the place. It's really lit here basically because of the DJ, dramatic lighting, and basically the whole party in general.

Few Minutes Later

"Wanna Dance now Ac?" I asked her.

"Sure, I feel like I'm in the mood now. Ac responded.

"Okay. May I lead the way?" I asked.

"You may." Ac replied.

I took her hand, and walked with her to the dance floor. This is actually a bit weird dancing like this because we don't really ever dance like a couple basically. We dance as in Hip Hop types of dances and that's the only way we've been really dancing, but I do know how to dance like as a couple, but I'm not sure if Ac does. I can teach her if needed or if she wants to be taught.

We got to the dance floor, and I waited for Ac to be ready because she basically is taking big deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's just I... uh, I..." Ac stuttered.

"What is it?" I asked her politely.

"I don't know how to dance." Ac replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, I do know how to dance, but not the way as in like a partner dance or romantic type. I really only know how to do our classic Hip Hop dances and stuff I learned on the Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids show." Ac explained.

"That's okay, I can show you how to dance." I replied.

"Really? You know how?" Ac asked.

"Yeah, I'll show you." I explained.

"Okay, thanks. I would have been lost without you." Ac replied.

"Aww.. your being Kilig!!" I teased her.

"Hoy! You want me to be mean instead?" Ac teased with me.

"It's just a joke Ac." I explained to her.

"I know, I over reacted." Ac grinned. 😅

"Oh. Of course you did!" I said sarcastically.

"Yep! Now where do we start?" Ac asked.

Cliffhanger/ End of the Chapter. Next chapter will be dancing practice basically for Ac as Lucky teaches her. Well, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter!