Chapter 40- First Date

Lucky's POV

So, since we're not really going our anywhere really nice, I'm not going to wear a really nice formal suit like a Tuxedo, instead, I'll wear some nice Jeans, and a Black Polo Shirt along with a black leather Jacket I have. I'm pretty sure I should end up looking good for later.

AC's POV

Well, me and Lucky are going on a date and now I got to figure out what to wear. We're not going out anywhere nice, so I don't know really what to wear. I'm trying to figure out if I should end up wearing a dress, or should I just go casual and wear jeans and a T-Shirt. Ugh, why is this so hard to figure out what to just wear for dinner!

I think I made up my mind now. I'll go wear a black dress. I've wore it once before in Canada and never wore it since. This would probably be a good because it is a special occasion.

I put on the dress, and to meet it looked good. Well, I don't know what Lucky will think, but in my opinion, I think it looks good and I'll stick with it. Now, my hair... Well, I think I may just go with my classic look basically just have my hair straightened out with the straightener. Now do I go no glasses or glasses? Well I think I may just put on my contacts because I believe I look better without glasses then with glasses, so that's out of the way, now what shoes do I wear? High heels or regular shoes? Well, High Heels are suppose to make you look nice, but for me they are hard to walk in. I guess I'll go with High Heels. Now 2 more things then I'm done, Do I wear makeup, and what perfume do I put on? Well, I think I'll put makeup on regardless and I may just use my perfume I always use. I put on my makeup, and perfume, now I'm done! I went outside of the bathroom to see if Lucky is finished.

I went outside and I saw Lucky on the couch wearing a Black Leather Jacket, Black T-Shirt, and Dark Blue nice Jeans. Dang he is Pogi!

"Hey Lucky, You look Pogi!" I said.

"Thanks, Ang ganda mo!" Lucky said.

"Thanks!" I Blushed.

I sat right beside him and well, this will be a big night.

Later this Evening...

We're now at the restaurant. We looked at the menu and basically there is alot of Hawaiian Food since it's a Hawaiian Resturant

"Ac, what do you want?" Lucky asked.

"Can we get Spam Musubi?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, anything else?" Lucky asked.

"Um, don't know what else. Anything you want?" I asked.

"Hm, maybe I'll just get a Regular Tuna Bowl with Rice." Lucky said.

"Okay, I'll go get a Tuna Bowl with Salad." I said.

"Okay, is that it?" Lucky asked.

"Yeah, that's all." I replied to him.

"Okay, I'll go order now." Lucky said.

"Okay Lucky, I'll go find a table." I told him.

"Okay." Lucky replied.

I went to go get a table for us to sit down, and I found one for us. I sat here till Lucky came with the food. This seems like a good Resturant here. I wonder how things will go tonight...

Lucky's POV

I went to go order the food and now I'm waiting for it to be prepared. I already paid. I'll just wait here till the food is ready. I'm thinking of getting her chocolates later. Maybe tomorrow while she is asleep so I can surprise her, and I'll also cooking breakfast for everyone tomorrow.

Well the food is ready, so I got it and brought it to the table Ac is sitting at.

"Yum! Thank you Lucky!" Ac said.

"Your welcome, let's go eat now." I said.

"Okay." Ac replied.

The food is all really great. I'll talk to Ac to just to interact with her.

"So Ac, are you ready for the performance tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, I should be fine. Are you?" Ac asked.

"Yeah, I should be okay." I replied.

"Okay, what do you want to do now?" Ac asked.

"Want some dessert?" I asked.

"Sure." Ac said.

"Okay, where do you want to go to get dessert since they don't have any here." I asked.

"Chowking?" Ac asked.

"Okay, what dessert do you want there? I asked.

"Can we get Halo-Halo?" Ac asked.

"Yeah sure, that's fine." I said.

"Okay, then let's go." Ac said.

"Alright." I replied.

@ChowKing

We're at Chowking now and we ordered Halo-Halo and we sat down to eat.

"Yum Lucky! Thank you!" Ac said.

"Your welcome." I said.

We finished the Halo-Halo and then went back to the hotel to eat.

@The Hotel

We're at the hotel now, and we decided to do our nightly routines now so we can go to bed because tomorrow we're going to perform on YFSF Kids.

"Good Night Lucky." Ac said.

"Good Night Ac." I replied.

She hugged me, I hugged her back, then we sounded off to sleep. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

End of Chapter. Thanks for reading the chapter and stay tuned for next chapter! Hope you enjoy the series!