Chapter 8- Sightseeing Chicago

AC's POV

Me and Lucky headed to the lobby. Well saw are parents and brothers there.

"Hi guys." Me and Lucky Greeted them.

"Hi Ac and Lucky. Wow did you guys sleep?" Tita Angelica asked.

"We slept ok." I said.

"Ac you were so tired, you fell asleep and Lucky had to carry you!" My mom said.

"Yeah, I know. Ace posted a picture of that on Instagram." I said.

"Ace why did you take a picture of your ate?" My mom said.

"I'm sorry ate. I thought it was funny." Ace said.

"That's  okay Ace." I said.

After that, we got in our rental car and started driving around to some famous areas.

We first went to Alder Planetarium. There were lots of things about history. There was even a Moon Rock here!

***A few hours later***

We went outside, and saw that from here we had a nice view of the city we can take a picture of. This was my picture.

We then drove to Millennium Park

We then drove to Millennium Park. There was this big chrome bean that was called Cloud Gate. We all took pictures there, and I got of of the Bean it self with not too many people.

We then went to the Willis Tower which many people here still call it Sears Tower because it was renamed, and many people still call it by its original name

We then went to the Willis Tower which many people here still call it Sears Tower because it was renamed, and many people still call it by its original name. We got to the top floor and I feel my ears popped because the elevator ride was so quick. There was this area called the sky Deck, and there is this big glass box that you can see around Chicago in.

"Woah. This is both cool and scary." I said.

"Yeah. I know. You can see around Chicago but you feel like your going to fall." Lucky says.

"Yes. Exactly how I feel right now." I said.

***A few hours later.***