Chapter 2

Lucky's POV

Just before we got off the bus, me and Andree compared schedules and found out we have all the same classes with each other.

We got off the bus and went to out lockers, then went to our first class. The teacher had assigned us seats and I found out that I sit right next to Andree. Wow what are the odds right now.

Andree's POV

I got off the bus with Lucky and went to my assigned locker and put my backpack inside my locker, and got my materials that I needed for class, then headed to class.

I'm inside class, and I can see there is a lot of students. I can also see Lucky. We also compared schedules and we found out we have all the same classes with each other.

"Good Morning Class." The professor greeted us

"Good Morning Professor" We all said.

"I have set your seating arrangements for this class. They are in alphabetical order by surname." The Professor said.

We all looked at the seating chart. I was siting next to my friend Lucky. Well the odds of him seating next to me, and in all my classes are so unreal right now.

The Professor had told us that we all introduce each other to the class. He made us go to the front of the class one at a time. First was Lucky, then me, then the rest of the class.

"Hello, my name is Reyond Lucky Ancheta. You can call me Lucky. I also like to dance. Hope we can all be friends!" said Lucky.

Next was me.

"Hello, my name is Andree Camille Bonifacio. I like to dance Hip Hop. I'm new here, and hope I can be friends with you guys!" said Andree.

Lucky's POV

She has the exact same Surname and Name as Ac. She also likes to dance Hip Hop like Ac and me. Maybe this is her. I'm going to ask her at lunch.

***A few hours later***

*RING, RING*

"Finally! Lunch!" Lucky said with joy.

I got to the cafeteria and found Ac sitting by herself. I'm also with my friends Travis Lim and Dhao Mac.

"Hi Andree!" I greeted.

"Hi Lucky! Are these your friends?" Andree asked.

"Yes. These are my friends. This is Dhao Mac *Points to Dhao Mac* and Travis Lim *Points to Travis* and guys, this is Andree!" I said.

"Hi Andree!" They both said.

"Hi guys!" Andree greeted them.

*Travis whispers to Lucky and Dhao* "Dude she looks exactly like Ac. But didn't Ac just die in a car crash in the Philippines over summer break?" Travis whispered.

"I thought so as well." Dhao whispered.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she did, but it looks like she came back. She has the same Surname, and likes to Dance Hip Hop as well." I whispered.

"Wow, maybe she might be-" Travis gets cut off.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Andree asks out of nowhere.

"Um. Talking about our Hip Hop Dance Competition we are having" Dhao quickly says.

"Oh cool! Say can I join with you guys? I also like to dance Hip Hop as well!" She said.

"Uh... Yeah you can join us. We'll ask our Dance instructor if you can join. Can you meet me after school at my house? My mom can drop us off there." I said.

"Sure! Ok since we're both at the same bus stop, We can just walk to your house. I'll just ask my parents" She said.

"Okay. I'll go call my Mom and ask if that fine." I said.

"Ok. I'll do the same. I'll call my parents to see if I can go." Andree said.

*****Dials Mom*****
(A/N L is for Lucky and M is for Lucky's Mom)

L-Hello?

M- Hello Lucky?

L- Kumusta Ka Na Mom?

M- Fine. Thanks. Why did you call?

L- Oh yeah, I was wondering when you drop me off at the Fresh Groove  Studio later, can I also bring my friend? She wants to try out for the dance competition that we are having soon.

M- Sure that's fine. Is it ok with your friend's parents?

L- She is talking to them right now. I'll tell you later when I get home if she had to change her mind or not.

M- Okay. Sige Anak.

L- Okay. Bye Mom.

M- Bye Anak.

****Ends Call****

"So did your parents say it was ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah they said it was fine." Andree said.

"Ok I'll buy everyone Lunch. What do you guys want on the school menu? Cheeseburger? Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza? Or Salad?" I asked.

"I'll get Cheeseburger" Dhao said.

"I'll get Pepperoni Pizza" Travis said.

"I'll get a Cheeseburger as well" Andree said.

"Okay. Dessert? I said"

"Ice Cream!" Andree said with Joy.

"Okay what flavor?" I said.

"Vanilla is fine" Andree said.

"You guys?" I asked.

"No thanks. We're good." They said.

"Ok let me go get the food. I'll be right back." I said.

After a few minutes, Lucky came back with the food.

"Thanks Lucky!" They said at the same time.

"Did you guys just read each other's minds? Haha. Oh and your welcome. 😀" I said.

After we all ate, the bell rang and we went to out next classes.

***Few Hours Later***

Andree's POV

We just got done with school and start to head on the bus. That felt like forever!!! Well now we're going home now and I'm later going with Lucky to his Dance Practice place. Well wonder what that's going to be like.

Chapter Done. Thanks for Reading. I'm starting to work on chapter 3 now so stay tuned for that. Till next time. Cya ppl later!!! ✌✌✌