Chapter 26- Psych

AC's POV

I have this really hard time waking up in the morning. I want to go back to sleep, but it is hard for me to when I wake up. I try to open my eyes and I saw Lucky's face in front of me and he's sleeping. He has his arm around me and I was apparently hugging him. Well I don't know how I managed to do that in my sleep, but I did.

I can't really get out of bed because if I move back, I can feel the edge of the bed and I might fall and my crutches are on the other side of the bed where Lucky is. I just got to wait till Lucky wakes up. Till then, I'll just be listening to music on my phone.

***15 minutes later***

Lucky had finally waken up because I can see his eyes opening and he keeps moving.

"Good Morning Lucky." I said.

"Good Morning Ac." Lucky said.

"How'd you sleep?" I said.

"Fine. How about you?" Lucky said.

"Good." I said.

"How long have you been up?" Lucky said.

"For about 15 minutes." I said.

"15 minutes? You know you didn't have to wait for me to wake up." Lucky said.

"I know, I wanted to anyways and I can't get up because my crutches are on the other side of the bed by you." I said.

"Oh, let me go get them for you so that you can walk." Lucky said.

"Okay Lucky, Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome." Lucky said.

He gave me my crutches and I was able to get out of bed now. I got out of bed and Lucky opened the door for me. I said thank you and he said your welcome and I can smell my mom cooking food. It smells like pancakes.

We went downstairs and I was correct, she was cooking pancakes. She was the only one down here. I'm guessing it is early because the sun is barely out.

"Good Morning!" We said.

"Good Morning guys. How'd you both sleep?" She said.

"Good." We said.

"Okay, I'm cooking pancakes for everyone. They are almost done." She said.

"Okay Mom, we'll wait on the couch." I said.

"Okay." She said.

Me and Lucky both went to the couch. We just sat there and I turned on the TV and Lucky was using his phone. I never posted on my social medias in awhile other then me just uploading a cover. I'll go do a snapchat with Lucky.

"Hey Lucky, do you want to take a snapchat picture with me?" I asked.

"Sure." Lucky said.

I got my phone out of my pocket and opened up snapchat and went through the filters, and found a filter that I think looked good. I asked Lucky if he liked that filter to and he said yes.

I took the picture and said this at the bottom of the photo: #Reyondree

I posted the picture on my story. The Notification Squad probably already saw it just now. I sent Lucky the picture so if he wants to post it on his Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.

"Okay guys, the food is ready." My mom said.

"Okay. Thank you." Me and Lucky said.

"Your welcome guys." She said.