Chapter 38- Day Two in Philippines!

AC's POV

I woke up, and I can't really remember much of what happened yesterday. I'm still Jet Lagged, and since it's only 8:30 AM here, it's 8:30 PM back in Vancouver. So, I should be going to sleep at this time. I should get use to it eventually. I don't know if Lucky is already use to it, since he has been here before, now I also been here, but just forgot about alot here.

Lucky is still asleep, and I decided to stay in bed to since I'm tired. Tito RoRo's room is across the hall, and so as my Mom's room. We ended up being separated from each other basically. I may go back to sleep again because I feel like it. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

***2 hours later***

I'm awake again, I think Lucky is waking up to. We're basically waking up at 10:30 at night in Vancouver, while it is only 10:30 in the morning here.

"Good Morning Lucky." I greeted Lucky.

"Good Morning Ac." Lucky replied.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Fine, how about you?" Lucky asked.

"Good." I said.

"What are we going to do today?" Lucky asked.

"Not sure yet." I replied.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Lucky asked me.

"Want to go watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure, which one?" Lucky asked.

"I don't really know if they have the same movies like back in Canada." I told him.

"Well, they don't really here. They have Filipino movies here. We can also watch them with the English Subtitles if you need them." Lucky said.

"Okay, what movies are currently on today?" I asked.

"Well there is one called My Ex and My Whys." Lucky said.

"That sounds good, want to watch that?" I asked.

"Sure." Lucky said.

"Okay, when does it show?" I asked.

"At 1:00 PM." Lucky replied.

"Okay, so should we shower now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Who's going first?" Lucky asked.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Sure." Lucky said.

"Okay Lucky, thanks." I replied.

"No prob." He said.

I got my clothes and headed for the shower. I don't know where or what were gonna do today, other then watch a movie, other then that I don't know what else. I'm just going to wear my casual clothes like Jeans and a T-Shirt.

***Few Minutes Later***

I finished showering, and Lucky went to get his clothes and got in the shower. I went on my phone, decided to play Clash Of Clans and checked Social media. I'm not going to post anything of Lucky because we're going to have it a surprise to everyone that Lucky came here and he is my backup dancer. We're probably going to surprise them on the performance when he comes out to be a backup dancer for me.

Lucky finished showering and got dressed, then we got ready to go out to the mall. We got a driver to drive us and he drove us to the mall.

@The Mall

We're here at the mall, and we went to the movie theater. The movie is like a romance and drama because it looked like that when I watch the trailer of it on a commercial.

"What snacks do you want Ac?" Lucky asked.

"Just Popcorn and a pop." I said.

"Okay, I'll go get it." Lucky said.

"Okay, I'll come with you. I said.

"Alright." Lucky said.

We went to the snack bar and Lucky asked them for the popcorn, and a cup for my drink. He also got some Nachos for himself.

"Thank You Lucky." I said.

"Your welcome Ac, are you ready now?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I replied.

"Okay, then let's go." Lucky said.

"Okay." I replied back.

We went and got our tickets, and went to the theater number it had on there.

***2 hours and 34 mins later***

We finished the movie. I think it was a good movie, and Lucky thought so aswell. Well, we decided to walk around the mall for a bit, then we will go back to the hotel.

Chapter finished. Sorry it has taken way too long to finished, and I'll try to fix that again. I know I keep saying this, but school has been a bit of an issue, so I am kind of held back on the chapters. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter, and stay tuned for next chapter!

P.S: Thanks for the 2.01K views! I hope you guys enjoy the story and again, stay tuned for the next chapter!