Chapter 71- The Morning After

Lucky's POV

I was able to get little to no sleep last night be sure of that video. Ac is still not up yet and it's 7 AM right now. She did do alot yesterday and it was big for her. I probably stayed up till 3 AM because that video gave me so many nightmares. I kept waking up like every hour then falling back asleep 15 minutes later.

I need to figure out who did this, and why they did it. It's probably obvious that they hate Ac or something because of this video that they threaten to leak it if we don't pay up the money.

I feel like they probably are watching our every movement. So, if one of us goes to the police, video gets leaked and Ac's reputation gets ruined.

Also how would I tell this to Ac? If I cut it straight to her, then she'll panic, call the police, and the video possibly gets leaked because the people might be watching us.

I wonder also who can we trust? For all we know, it could be one of our closest friends. Obviously not Ac because why would she ruin her own image. Can we trust our friends here? Or can we not?

Ac's POV

I'm so tired that I fell asleep instantly I wonder what should we do today. We got nothing planned today it's mainly just a resting day so I get to stay with Lucky the whole day and I'll probably sleep the whole day.

I rubbed my eyes because I wanted to wake up to use the bathroom and I opened my eyes and got up from bed.

"Morning Ac." Lucky said.

"Good Morning Lucky." I told him.

I got up from bed and I'm still wearing the clothes from last night. That's how tired I was from last night. I didn't even change into my white shirt and sweatpants I normally wear when I sleep.

I went to the bathroom, used the toilet, flushed it, then washed my hands and headed out of the bathroom and back to the bed where Lucky is just currently sitting at.

"Lucky why don't you go back to sleep? You look tired." I told him.

He looks really tired. Like he got no sleep at all.

"I won't be able to. I just can't." Lucky told me.

"Is there something wrong? Do you need to go to the Doctor?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not sick or anything. It's about you." He said.

"About me?" I asked.

"Yes, please don't freak out or panic. I need you to stay calm because this is really important." Lucky said seriously.

This doesn't sound like a joke. What is it about me? He saying for me to not panic or anything and that seems bad as it is. He really got my attention and now I'm fully woken up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Promise you won't panic?" He said.

"Lucky, please be real with me. This isn't a joke right?" I asked him.

"No, this isn't. At least from what I think." He replied.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked him.

"Will you panic if I tell you?" He asked again.

Depending upon what it is. I might panic but I want him to show me.

"No." I told him.

"Okay here." He said and gave me his phone.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"The thing that's been bothering me is on there." He said.

This just seems like he got hacked or something. Probably his Instagram got hacked and the hacker said some nasty stuff about me.

But no, I looked at his phone. It was a text. A video was in it, and I played it. There's a girl on the bed looks like she's got no clothes on. I looked closer at that girl and she looks like me.

"Who sent you this?" I asked Lucky.

"I don't know. It didn't have a caller ID or anything. It was Anonymous." Lucky said.

I looked back to the video, and there's a guy that just walked in and he took off his clothes and joined the girl in bed. Hold on, that place looks familiar and that now definitely looks like me.

My heart dropped. Is it really real? I haven't been abducted at all and it can just be makeup to make it look like me.

"Lucky, I don't believe this is real." I told him.

"The date of the video is what made me believe it was real." Lucky said.

I looked at the date and that was a long time ago.

"This was over a few months ago." I told him.

"I know, but that day. Was the day you met up with Brace and you went missing for a couple hours and it was within that time spand." Lucky said.

"So you're saying Brace did this to me?" I asked him with a stern look.

"I don't know. I don't know who did it and they threatened to leak this if we don't pay the money." Lucky said.

I clicked out of the video and looked at the texts Lucky has been having with this person. They want alot of money.

"What are we suppose to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. Pay the money?" Lucky asked.

"Well, even after we pay the money. They'll ask for more and more things till they have everything they want." I said.

That's what most ransomers do. Till they have everything they want they don't just do one deal.

"You're right. I'm don't know." Lucky told me.

"We have to call the cops." I said to Lucky.

"They're probably watching us and they'll see what we're going to do." Lucky warned me.

"Then what do we do??!" I started freaking out.

"Ac, I said we'll figure something out. Don't panic. We need to think this through before we make any move." Lucky told me.

He's right. I started panicking because I didn't know what to do. I don't even remember what happened the day that Lucky says I disappeared. Anything could have happened. I got an awful memory and I'm trying to remember what happened that day but I can't. I have to try and remember though.

It just occurred to me that if that was me, Lucky just saw me topless... Now after all of that, I started to blush just thinking he saw me. If the whole world saw it, I will probably go into hiding and never be the same Ac as I am.

So, what will happen with Ac? What will Lucky and Ac do? How much is Brace and Justin asking for? Find out next chapter...