Chapter 72- Trust

Lucky's POV

If we tell the police, we have to be really smart about it. When I mean smart, I mean like it has to be all planned out and everything, like what they did with Ac. They planned everything out with that video and they're succeeding so far. We need to make a strategic plan on what to do.

Ac also started blushing to and which I'm confused why she's blushing.

"Ac, why are you blushing?" I asked her.

"It's just something I thought of..." Ac said hesitantly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, if that video is real presumably because there's a chance it is, then... you..." Ac stuttered.

I'm confused, I What?

"Uhh, I did what?" I asked.

"You saw my..." Ac continued.

Oh! I know what she's saying now. Come to think of it, I did. I'm not ready for that yet!

"Oh wait no Ac! I looked away!" I lied.

I didn't know it was Ac at the time... I did look away for the most part though of the parts exposed. I was mainly looking for the face that I thought looked like Ac which might've been Ac.

"Lucky, I know you didn't. It was sudden and no time to react." Ac said.

"Okay, sorry! I didn't know and I've already forgotten it." I said.

"Well, what's done is done, and I can't change that. I can only just move on with it." Ac replied.

"Yeah, sorry again. How about we makeup a plan to what we're going to plan to do before more people see the video? Sounds good?" I changed the topic.

"Yeah, sounds great, but what do we do?" Ac asked.

"Well, we got to somehow get in contact with the police and not have us be seen because it will be game over once they find out." I explained.

"Yeah, but then what do we do?" Ac asked.

"We got to contact our friends." I told her.

"But who can we trust?" She replied.

"Yeah, you're right. Our closest friends. Those are the only ones we can trust here." I said.

"So, Awra and Sam?" Ac said.

"Pretty much. I know they wouldn't turn our backs but everyone else I don't know..." I told her.

"Yeah, you're right." She responded.

"Should we tell Tita Ch-" I got cut off

"No! Don't tell my mom!" Ac replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Please, because this is embarrassing and I don't want her to be worried." Ac explained.

"She'll be more worried if it leaks out onto the internet." I told her.

"I know, that's why we got to bring the situation down as soon as possible." Ac said.

"If that's what you want, but we got to warn Sam and Awra of the situation." I reminded.

"Yeah, that's better then telling my mom even though I can trust her the most, but I don't want her to be involved in it." Ac said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

Brace's POV

"It's done. I sent it last night. He has seen it last night because he had responded and now we're blackmailing them for 100,000 United States Dollars." I told Justin over the phone.

"Good, now we must never speak of this again over the phone. Now, keep an eye on them. Make sure they don't go to the cops or anyone of their friends, otherwise this is a bust." Justin said.

"Oo Justin. I got men watching them incase they decide to go to the police." I said.

"Good, because we need that money then we'll ask for more money and requests. We'll keep blackmailing them till they got nothing left to give." Justin replied.

"Okay." I responded.

"Now, remember if this ever goes downhill, you leak that video. But only as a last resort as a all else fails protocol." Justin said.

"I'll make sure that never comes to that Justin. I got somewhere to be now so I'll see you later." I told him.

"Sige Brace." I hung the phone up.

Finally! The fall of Ac! The fall of the Lucky Aces! Now I got everything I can ever ask for from them! They won't be able to escape this. Our plan is full proof and if worse case scenario, they still lose. The video gets leaked and Ac will no longer be existant! I know it's a bit extreme but they deserve it. Both of them. Time to party, but I got to tend a charity event first.

What are Ac and Lucky's next plans? Will they be able to climb this steep obstacle and have them be punished by the law? Well find out in the next few chapters...