Chapter 45- The Forgotten Past.

Summer break- 2016.
Location- Philippines, Manila

AC's POV

Me and Lucky are hanging out at school here in the Philippines.

(A/N: This is before any of this happened and will explain all of their pasts.)

Me and Brace are in a relationship currently for like a month now. I notice that I'm not as well, I'm not myself anymore. Not since the last day I saw Lucky. I now notice why I'm so much as myself. It's because it's him. My heart beats for Lucky. I now notice that Lucky is the one that my heart desires for. Me and Brace, well I haven't been seeing him as much since I'm basically always so depressed. The last day I was my usual self was when Lucky decided to go back to Canada. He just left all of sudden as soon as me and Brace became official. I believe that was the reason why he left. I'll ask Dhao if he knows any reason why he left. I don't know why I haven't asked him already because I should have. He went to Canada as well with Lucky.

I tried to text and call Lucky a few times when we went back to Canada, but he never responded. I would try everyday, but he never responded at all.

Calling Dhao Mac...

D- Hey Ac!

A- Hi Dhao!

D- How are you doing?

A- Fine, how about you?

D- Fine thanks.

A- Can I ask you a question that has been always on my mind?

D- Yeah sure, what is it?

A- Do you know any reason why Lucky left? He never responds to ant of my texts or calls.

D- ...

A- Hello?

D- Well, it's a long story.

A- I don't care how long it is, I want to know why he left. It's always been on my mind and I never hear from him anymore.

D- Fine, I'll tell you why.

A- Okay thank you.

D- I don't know if you'll like it though.

A- Why?

D- Well, the reason why he left the Philippines, is because you were with Brace. It broke his heart and he left and he is just trying to recover from that. He liked you Ac, but you were with Brace.

A- Well, I now realize I screwed up. My heart has basically stopped beating when Lucky left. I became really depressed without him. The truth is, I like him as well. Basically my heart beats for him and I'm just saddened here in the Philippines without him.

D- Ah, I see. Well, it's not too late. In fact, he is in the other room at Fresh Groove.

A- Can you please give him the phone? I have something to say to him.

D- Yeah sure.

A- Thanks.

D- No prob. At least I hope now he will be better now. He is sad and lonely here.