Chapter 79- Predictions

Lucky's POV

Justin. Why him of all people? How would he be involved in this particularly? My mind is confused right now. Like why him? I'd never see why he'd want to be involved in this, but most of what I know about him is basically very vague. Not much basically, but that's not what I'd expect to happen does he just want that video clip or his ties deeper into this?

Also from what Travis said... That's really risky to go into Brace's house. If he catches me, there's no telling what will happen... Anyways I'm not a spy or anything. I'm just like any other regular person...

Though if I want to get rid of all of the videos, I have to get rid of that one to. Also, I'm grateful that Travis was there to delete most of them. If I hadn't got his help, I wouldn't have been able to do this. Or at least not in time to do it before they tried something.

Well now I know what. I got to do... Just in case I get caught, I'd like to spend time with Ac first before I do it. Because if Brace kills me, then at least I got to live a happy life and knowing Ac is safe. Even at the cost of my life. She's basically my life now, and I'd hate to see that ruined forever and basically living a very bad life on this Earth she's already suffered too much. I can't have her suffer anymore. It's time for me to do some of the work.

Before I forget, I went into my phone settings, and turned on my SOS feature. Basically meaning if I press my Lock Button 3 times it'll send an SOS alert just in case something goes wrong. I have it set to say "In danger, need help! Please call the police!"

It also sends a location of where I'm at and a voice message recording for 5 seconds. I have the emergency contacts as my dad, Dhao, Sam, and I regret doing this but I also have Ac as one of them. Just in case something does go wrong and Ac needs to know. I just hope she doesn't follow the location sent if an SOS signal goes out and takes matters into her own hands because she's seriously putting herself in danger. Really what's best is if she'd call the police or anyone who I have as a emergency contact here in the Philippines. I'd probably change these contacts if we were back in Canada, but that's not the case.

Speaking of Ac, she's on her phone right now. I'd like to go out with her, but it's not safe out there. Too bad we didn't have to be like this. This can actually all end once those videos are deleted and we can go back to Canada and we wouldn't have to worry about anything. We can be like any other teenager and hang out with our friends, go to the mall, etc. Just basically live a normal life. I miss that. Things have changed, and now were like teen celebrities, and different from the lives we lived before.

Ac's POV

Lucky keeps staring deeply at the wall... I wonder why though. Either he's thinking about something, or he's just staring into space.

"Lucky, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing, just staring at the wall." Lucky reacted quickly.

"Interesting wall isn't it?" I was being sarcastic.

"Yep, it's got different shades of colors and it's an interesting shape." Lucky chuckled.

He went along with my joke as basically were just making fun of a beige rectangular wall. There's just a lot of boredom here and I was doing something to just lighten the mood a bit and to break the silence in the air as we were both not talking to each other for a bit.

"I know how about I do something special for tonight." Lucky said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Something like a special dinner that I'll cook. I'll have someone get the food to bring here and I'll cook it for dinner." Lucky said.

"What is it?" I was curious.

"Secret. You'll find out later." Lucky winked.

I'm just trying to think what's so special about tonight? There's nothing in particular that I can remember of or anything really. What's so special about tonight?

Sorry for the long update! Been a bit busy and took a little break. It shouldn't at least take a month for the next chapter to be out that's for a fact. Sorry about that and stay tuned for the next chapter!