Chapter 50- The Truth

AC's POV

Still waiting for Lucky to wake up... Man, I knew I should have just tried to feed myself because now, I have to wait and I'm hungry. 😐

30 minutes later

Lucky started to wake up now, finally because I need to ask him somethings.

Lucky's POV

I woke up, and for some reason, I'm not sitting down anymore, but laying down in a bed. I opened my eyes, and I'm in a medical bed. I'm not sick? I turned my head, and I'm laying next to Ac in her medical bed.

"Hey Lucky." Ac greeted.

"Hey Ac, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine, but I'm a bit hungry." Ac said.

"Did Tita Cherry come yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, your food and my food is up there." Ac said.

"Okay, you want me to feed you?" I asked.

"Yes please." Ac said.

"Okay, let me just wash my hands first." I responded.

"Okay." Ac said.

I wonder when Tita Cherry got here. I may have been sleeping for a long time because I think I can hear Ac's stomach grumbling from where I'm washing my hands. I feel bad now since I didn't wake up early enough to feed her already because she must be starving already.

I got the food, and fed her some food. She is starving. As soon as I fed her, she was ready to be fed again. I don't blame her because I made her wait.

"Thank You Lucky" Ac said.

"Your welcome." I said.

Few Hours Later

Ac's POV

We both ate now, and Lucky is sitting next to me on the bed. He fed me and I'm full now. I feel very demanding, but I was a bit desperate because I was starving. I feel bad though. I also want to ask him questions like what happened to me and how did I pass out because I'm not yet aware if it is just a sickness or something else.

"Hey Lucky?" I called out his name.

"Yes Ac?" He turned to look at me.

"May I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Yes, what is it?" Lucky asked.

"What made me pass out?" I asked.

"Uh just a dru- I mean you were sick." Lucky said.

"Wait, what did you say before that?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Lucky asked.

"You said something then you said something else in the middle of the word. Did you say drug?" I asked.

*Sigh* "Okay, that wasn't the truth, but don't tell anyone I told you the truth Okay? Your mom told me not to tell you because it may make you stressed out." Lucky explained.

"Okay... I won't be stressed out or anything. I'll be fine, I just want to know what happened." I said.

"Okay, well the Doctor said they found in your system that there are drugs which made you all sick and everything which brought you here to the hospital." Lucky explained.

"How was I given a drug? I don't take any types of drugs unless medication but I didn't take any the past few days or today." I said.

"There is a possibly that someone gave it to you. The Doctor said it knocks you out first, then you start having headaches and all these symptoms when you wake up and you could have passed out again which led you here." Lucky responded.

"But who then could have gave it?" I asked.

"We don't know. It was definitely not me or Sam or Awra because you had the symptoms when you came home." Lucky explained.

"Lucky, of course I won't blame not anyone of you, especially you because I trust you and I love you so I won't ever blame it on you." I said.

"Thanks Ac, Mahal din Kita." Lucky responded.

We hugged each other and I ended up backing out of the hug, and kissed Lucky on the cheek. He then also kissed me both on the forehead and cheek to. I just smiled and eventually, Lucky fell asleep beside me on the medical bed, then I put my arm around him and hugged him really tight before I started to doze off to sleep. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Chapter Finished. Sorry for like 12 days not updating, I've been busy the last few weeks of school, and soon in like 3 more school days will be my last day so I will be able to update the stories more. Again apologies for not updating, and stay tuned for the next chapter!