Chapter 15- Dance Competition Day

AC's POV

I woke up and Lucky was already awake and he had gone in the bathroom to go shower. I'll just lay in bed till he is done because I'm still a little bit tired and don't feel like getting up.

Lucky had finished and he was wearing his uniform so that he is ready for later. I just said good morning to him and he said good morning to me, and I got my uniform ready and went in the bathroom to get showered.

***After showering***

I finished getting dressed and finished brushing my hair. I went outside, and Lucky is ordering room service on the T.V.

"Hey Ac. You finished? I'm going to order room service for breakfest. What do you want?" Lucky said.

"I'll have pancakes and milk." I said.

"Okay. I'll get Hash browns, French Toast, Eggs, and Orange juice." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He ordered it on the TV again and said it will be ready in 20 mins. It's 9:00 right now and the performance is at 12:00, but we have to meet our family at 10:30, and we will all go there. We have to be there an hour earlier so we have to be there at 11:00. The studio is not far from here. We don't have to leave the hotel that early so we'll be able to rest. I think the food is almost here. I'll try not to fall asleep again, but Lucky is seating next to me and his clothes are so soft and confy I was laying my head on his shoulder. Now dozing off to sleep... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Lucky's POV

Ac had fallen asleep again on my shoulder. She tried to stay awake I think because she tried to keep her eyes opened but she fell asleep. I'll wake her up when the food gets here, otherwise it will be cold. She should be able to rest for like another 15 mins before the food arrives. I'll just get on Clash of Clans again. My Town Hall finished upgrading to Town Hall 8 and started upgrading my cannons, walls, and the lab. My cannons will be level 10 when they are done so they are going to be all gold. Yay!!!

***15 mins later***

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Room Service!" Someone said.

I laid Ac down on the bed so I can get the door. I went to the door, opened it, and got the food and said thanks you.

I gave him a few US Dollars and he said thank you. I just said your welcome.

I got the food and put it on the table. I think Ac woke up now.

"Hey Lucky." Ac said.

"Hey Ac. The food just got here. Eat now." I said.

"Okay, thanks." She said.

"Your welcome." I said.

I don't know why she said thanks. I'll just play along with it. We washed are hands and sat at the table to eat. There breakfast is good!

***After Eating***

Me and Ac finished eating. It is only 9:30 and we got to meet our family later in a hour. We decided to rest for awhile. I watched TV on the couch. Ac sat next to me. I think we're just going to stay here for while.

***One Hour Later***

We were getting ready to leave now and headed out the door. Ac held my hand and I held her hand to.

We then met our family at the lobby.

"Hey Lucky and Ac." They all said.

"Hello." We said.

"Kumusta ka na?" Tita Cherry said.

"We're fine thanks." We said.

"Okay, then let's get moving." She said.

We went to get our van, then headed to the studio. We were performing for  a group called Hip hop International, or HHI. We were competing with other people around the world.

We had arrived at the studio area and went to one of the practicing areas so we are ready before we go on stage. Fresh Groove was already there. We joined them and practiced with them till it was our turn to perform.

***Performance time***

It was our turn to perform now, so we all went to the stage. Ac is shivering.

"Ac are you cold?" I asked.

"No, just scared and nervous." Ac said.

"Don't worry, I know you are good already and we will do good. Just believe in yourself and do your best." I said.

"Okay Lucky. Thanks for the advice." She said.

"Your welcome Ac." I said.

We were now on the stage and we all just should there till they gave us the green light.

"From Vancouver, Canada, please welcome Fresh Groove!" The announcer said.

The audience then applauded and then we started to perform.

***After Performance***

We had finished performing and the crowd clapped again. The judges said we did well and results will be later announced. I'm glad we're finished with that. I'm not as nervous now.

"So Ac, how you feel now?" I said.

"I was scared at first, and now I'm relived we're done. Thanks Lucky for supporting me." She said and hugged me.

"Your welcome Ac." I said and hugged her her back.

Now we wait for the results. They said they'll be done in half in hour since we are the last group to dance. Well now we wait for the results...

***30 mins later***
Announcer: "And the winner is..."

To be continued. Love the cliffhanger, but I'll make the next one soon. So stay tuned.