Chapter 58- Discharged

The Next Day...
Ac's POV

I had a good night sleep last night. I guess it was because I was cuddling with Lucky again and I like to because his clothes are so soft and I love him so that's why.

Lucky was already up, and I can see there are 3 other people in the room. My eyes aren't quite focused yet, in about 5 seconds they will be... Oh, it's our parents and the Doctor.

"Ac is ready to be discharged now. Just please fill out this paperwork, and we'll get her ready to be discharged from the hospital." The Doctor said.

"Okay Doc, Salamat." My mom said.

"No problem! Hope you have a great rest of your day, and if anything else happens, just call me up." The Doctor Replied.

"Okay, we will. Thank you!" My mom and Tito RoRo said.

"Anytime." The Doctor said.

My mom filled out the paper work and went to the front to give it to them so I can be discharged.

"Ac here is your clothes so you can change into them." Lucky said.

"Okay, thank you." I replied.

"Your welcome." Lucky said.

I got out of the medical bed now since I can now, and went into the bathroom to change into my clothes. I didn't shower for 2 days... As soon as we get back to the hotel, I'm going straight into the shower because my hygiene is bad right now.

I finished changing, and got out of the bathroom, and I was ready to go. Everyone is also ready to go but were still waiting for my mom to finish up at the front desk so we can leave now.

Few Minutes Later

M

y mom came back, and she said that I'm discharged now, so I can go.

We walked back to the car, and we went to all get lunch. Our parents brought us to Jollibee again. I don't care how many times I go to Jollibee because it is my favorite fast food place in the world.

They ordered our food, and we got the napkins, and drinks, then washed our hands.

We're eating now, and I can basically just eat this all day. It's my favorite food in the world. I can post on my social media accounts now so I posted pictures of both the food, and Lucky because I wanted to.

andreebonifacio: At Jollibee! My favorite fast food place in the world with my love! @bicboi_lucky.official

I can finally post something with me in it! My fans may be wondering why I haven't been posting or something, but I can make excuses or something. It would eventually be shown that I was in the hospital because of the face I missed the practices for Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids. I can make an excuse or something that I was really sick but not the drugs part. My mom already called them and told them I was sick but didn't tell them I was drugged. That could end up getting me off the show so I wouldn't say anything about that.

After Eating

We finished eating, and we went back to the our hotel because this is all stressing. I may not be able to go out anymore unless I am being supervised because my mom wouldn't want anything bad to happen to me. I'll listen to her and do what she says because I'd feel safer that way to.

@Hotel

We're back at the hotel again! I missed this place. All I really wanted was to come back here anyways because I'd rather be here then in a hospital bed.

"Ac don't go out anymore unless if you really need to okay?" My mom told me.

"Yes Mom." I said.

"Lucky, same goes for you, also always watch out for your surroundings and protect you and Ac okay?" Tito RoRo said to Lucky.

"Yes Dad!" Lucky responded.

"Okay Guys, see you guys later." They said.

"Okay, bye!" We waved goodbye to both of them.

They shut the front door, and I sat on the couch. Lucky also joined me because I guess he wanted to.

"I missed sitting next to you Ac." Lucky said to me.

"But you've always been by my side." I said.

"Yeah, but I like it here better then at the hospital." Lucky said.

"Yeah me too. Who wouldn't?" I replied.

"Yeah I guess so. It's less stressful here then in the hospital here to." Lucky responded.

"Yeah it is. Thank you for being there for me." I said.

"Your welcome, I would never leave your side Ac." Lucky responded.

"I won't wither because I love you Lucky." I said to him.

"I love you to Ac." Lucky kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you more." I said as I kissed his forehead. 💋

"I love you the most." Lucky kissed my lips. 💕

"Hehehe. What are we even doing?" I asked. 😂

"I don't know. Something?" Lucky joked around.

"Hahaha." I laughed.

End of the chapter. Sorry it took so long to update. Been a bit busy. Well, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter!