Chapter 74- Police Station

Ac's POV

We finished eating lunch, and went over what to do. So, this feels very tactical even though it's just telling the cops. Though, we don't want the people ransoming me to know so that's why we're going with a good plan.

So, were going to do the plan now, I guess it would be easier to just call the cops but we're already going with this plan and were sticking to it.

Awra and Sam left to the police station, and hopefully they don't notice that they're our friends.

Sam's POV

Awra and I are headed to the station, and we're watching our backs to at the same time just incase if we are also being watched. We're already in a taxi to the station and the police station isn't really that far.

I think I saw something before I left that was suspicious. A black van, all tinted windows, though before we were leaving I saw through their windshield because that isn't tinted and they looked really suspicious like they were looking for something I'm not sure though if those are the people watching Ac and Lucky though.

@Police Station

We're here, and looks like no one followed us. We headed inside to the front desk to speak to an officer.

"Good Afternoon po." I said to the officer.

"Good Afternoon guys, paano ko makatulong sa iyo?" He asked.

"Well, my friend is going through something and she really needs help." I said.

"Ano? What's the problem?" He asked.

"She's being blackmailed by someone. They threatened to release a video she did not even concent to." I explained.

"Where's your friend now?" He asked.

"At her hotel. She was scared to go out because she thinks she's being watched and I did see suspcious people lurking around her hotel." I explained.

"Okay, I'll have to report this to a higher officer to help you with this. They're going to stop by her place to see what's going on. What's the address and room number of her hotel?" He asked.

"Its [Insert Hotel Name/Address and Room Number Here]." I said.

"Okay, thanks. What's the victim's name?" He asked.

"Andree Camille Bonifacio. Her nickname is Ac." I told the officer.

"Talaga? Ac Bonifacio?" He asked.

"Yes. We're her friends." I said.

"Oh I know now who you guys are. You're Sam Shoaf and you're Awra Briguela." He said.

"Yep, that right." We said.

"Okay, well sorry to here. Officers are going to be there soon and they'll be undercover so it doesn't raise suspicions if she's being watched." He said.

"Okay Salamat po." We said.

We left the station, got another taxi and called Ac and Lucky that some undercover officers are coming to the hotel.

Lucky's POV

I just got a call from Awra and Sam saying that officers are on the way here which is good news. I told Ac and she seemed relieved.

We're going to have to explain everything to the officers of what happened. I'm not sure if Ac is going to be comfortable though as they're only cops and she might not want them to see the video.

"Ac, are you okay with telling them everything?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? We have to tell them everything we know so they can help us." She explained.

"That's not what I mean't. As in are you okay with having them see the video and that." I said.

"Oh... Well it has to be shown otherwise there's basically no evidence that this is happening but I'm not even sure if that's me." Ac said.

"It looks alot like you. Though if it is you, are you okay with them seeing it?" I asked her again.

"I guess so. Though I just hope this can end already because I don't ever want to deal with this." Ac replied.

"I know, me neither. We have to try to resolve this." I tried to have her confidence going.

"Yeah, you're right." She hugged me.

I hugged her back and just held her here. I feel bad she has to go through this. We need to get this solved so these people can go to jail to pay for what they're doing to Ac.

And so is the end of this chapter. Sorry for taking so long to update. School is just getting more and more busy which makes it hard for me to update both stories. Well till next chapter, would the conflict end fast or slow? That's one question to think about. Though, after this conflict it will probably be the end of the book, However there will be a Book 2. Or I keep it going in this book with the conflict I'm thinking of doing for that 2nd part. Here's a hint: It's related to the title. That's the conflict that will happen after this one. Well then I'll stop ranting and till then!