Chapter 59- Dirty Little Secret

Lucky's POV

I haven't gone here in awhile. I missed this place, and I never wanted to go back here until I went back with Ac. It only seemed fair I did wait for her because I wanted to, she would have been lonely, I would have been lonely, and stuff like that.

Me and Ac are still here on the couch. We're just watching some TV because we don't want to do anything else. I think Tito Arnold and Ace may end up coming here in a couple of days because of the fact Ac was in the hospital and Tita Cherry may have said something to Tito Arnold, so me and Ac shouldn't be surprised if they did randomly visit because they are worried for Ac. I'm not actually sure though if they know yet, so just saying we may need to prepare if they do come. Not just like a random surprise and our room is mess. Ace may end up staying in our room if they do come.

"Hey Ac?" I called her.

"Yes Lucky?" Ac asked.

"Has Tita Cherry told anything to Tito Arnold about you being in the hospital?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, I think she has probably though." Ac said.

"Do you think they might come here to visit you?" I asked.

"I don't know, why are you asking these questions?" Ac asked.

"Just asking because if Ace and your dad do come, Ace may end sleeping here and our room is a mess." I explained.

"Oh yeah, true." Ac said.

"I'll go start cleaning up. You can just rest there on the couch." I told her.

"No Lucky, let me help!" Ac said as she standed up.

"No Ac, I'm fine. You need to rest since you just came out of the hospital." I explained to her.

"Lucky I insist! I'm okay now so I can help you." Ac said to me.

There is no more point in arguing anymore.

"Okay, I'll grab the clothes that are laying around everywhere." I said.

"Okay, I'll go ahead and clean up our stuff." Ac said.

We started to clean, and the room is actually a big mess. We didn't tell the the Room Service to clean our room, instead it was on Do Not Disturb the whole time we were out. I guess we can go out later and call the room service, but I don't know what we will do later. We have nothing planned and we can't really go out because our parents don't want us to unless if we absolutely have to.

As I cleaned up the clothes, I found a lot of Ac's clothes somehow underneath the bed. Lots of underwear mostly... 😂

"Ac why do you have an underwear stash underneath the bed?" I asked her laughing.

"Oh, I forgot about that... I put it mostly there just to hide it all..." Ac laughed.

"Its not the best place to put it if you are going to wear it again..." I explained.

"I'm not going to wear that again. 😂 I'm going to laundry it first then I'll actually pack it all and start wearing them." Ac explained.

"Oh yeah, I guess that makes more sense... 😅" I laughed.

"What did you think?" Ac laughed. 😂

"I thought you were going to wear that all again and stash it underneath the bed.." I explained.

"No! 😂 Then all the clothes underneath there are going to be dirty and that's gross if you keep wearing the same clothes over and over again if you don't wash them." Ac explained.

I may have done that a couple of times we did go to Fresh Groove because I thought that the clothes were always still fine. I'm not telling her that... 😅 I'm assuming that she thinks I washed my clothes everyday and use the same ones everyday.

"Yeah True." I said.

"I know you've done that though alot." Ac winked at me.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Oh what? You have?" Ac laughed. 😂

Apparently she didn't know, and she was just joking with me and I kinda thought she was being serious so I blew it.

"Yeah, I have..." I said.

"When?" Ac asked.

"When were always practicing at Fresh Groove. I may change my outfit the next day, but I go back to the same one within like a day or two." I explained.

"Oh, okay well that does make sense. I may have done that like once or twice to." Ac admitted.

"You have to?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was just because I was lazy that day and didn't feel like wearing something else. So I grabbed one that was on my bed because I forgot to put it in my bin of dirty clothes." Ac explained.

"Okay, I'm glad I wasn't the only one." I said.

"Yeah me to, but we're both disgusting like that." Ac laughed.

"Yeah, no one must find out!" I laughed.

"Okay, it can just be a secret." Ac said.

"What about our Dirty Little Secret?" I laughed.

"Oh. 😂 You're really punny." Ac laughed.

"Thanks!" I laughed.

"No prob! We are really childish. 😂" Ac laughed.

"I know. It's funny though." I replied.

"Yeah, it is." Ac said.

End of Chapter. Thanks for reading this chapter, and what did you think of the title? 😂 Yeah, weird but thought of it... Well, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next Chapter!