Chapter 44- Him.

AC's POV

Ah, what a beautiful day. I'm normally not all energized in the morning, but this morning, I feel like I am awake instead of half asleep. I just realized I rolled right on top of Lucky and I'm basically smashing him. I don't know if he hadn't slept if I rolled over him, and I got no clue if he basically gave him a hard time sleeping, but hope that I hadn't.

Lucky's POV

Ugh, well that was a fine sleep I guess. Ac was on top of me and kinda gave me a hard time sleeping, but I'm fine.

"Oh Good Morning Lucky." Ac greeted.

"Morning Ac!" I greeted back.

She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"Sorry for sleeping right on top of you." Ac apologized

"It's fine." I replied.

"Well, what should we do today?" Ac asked.

"I don't know, didn't you want to go walk around?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Ac said.

"So, should we get ready now?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Ac said.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll think about it." Ac replied.

"Okay Ac. Want to go shower first?" I asked.

"Yeah sure Lucky." She replied.

"Ok." I said.

She got her clothes and went in the shower. I stayed out here on my phone waiting for her, then I'll go shower. I decided to look on YouTube what is going on, and I noticed Ac's performance last night was #1 on trending in the Philippines! Too bad that in Canada, it hasn't come out yet so they got to wait for it on cable like the same time it was recorded but got to wait so it reaches there time. It sounds confusing, but what I'm saying is it was filmed like at 7 pm here, so they got to wait till 7 pm Canadian Time on the same date it was filmed.

Few Minutes Later

Ac finished showering, and she had gotten dressed, then I went to get my clothes, and went in the shower.

Ac's POV

Well, waiting for Lucky, I'm on my phone right now, and something caught my eye on Instagram.

IG: itsbracearquiza started following you.

I feel like I remember that name before. Maybe I'll ask Lucky who he is. From his profile, it looks like he is famous in the Philippines! Well, I'll go follow him in the mean time.

I don't know why out of the other people that follow me, that account stood out and it isn't even verified as an official account, well neither as my account. I may request Instagram one day so that I can make my account verified.

Now that I start to have 2nd thoughts on asking Lucky who is this guy? We may have gotten into an argument or something before, or maybe something else that may conflict, but my mine fills with curiosity who is he? How or what was my past with him? I got so many questions that need to be answer. Google I guess can solve who is this guy or his Social Media Accounts. I already know he is popular here in the Philippines, but I don't know if I had some sort of friendship with him or something.