Chapter 48- Ac's Condition

A/N: If you are wondering why OTWOL for pic, idk why. I just chose it. Well, onto the story.

Lucky's POV

@Hospital

I dialed the emergency number right away, to get Ac rushed to the nearest hospital. She said she was not feeling well, then she passed out on the ground. I hope she is fine. We're all waiting for the Doctor to tell us if she is going to be okay.

Few Minutes Later

The Doctor has came back to talk to us now.

"How is she Doc?" Tita Cherry asked.

"Well, she's fine, but I have a few questions to ask you." The Doctor said.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked.

"Has your Daughter been taking any drugs recently?" The Doctor asked.

"No, she said she will never be on drugs." Tita Cherry said.

"Well, we checked her blood, and she has a drug in her system, which is caused her to pass out and made her sick because she was not able to handle the side effects." The Doctor explained.

"Is it harmful?" She replied.

"Hindi po, it was a drug that makes people pass out, and have some side effects when they wake up like a headache, stomach pain, etc." The Doctor Responded.

"Is it possible someone could have given it to her?" She asked.

"Yes po, this type of drug dissolves quickly, and no taste to it, she wasn't injected with it, instead it was taken through the mouth about a few hours ago." The Doctor said.

"Do you guys know who did this?" Tita Cherry asked us.

"No Tita Cherry, she came home acting very sick, and I went to go get her food, and when I got back, I gave her the food, she went to the washroom, then passed out on the floor when she went to wash her hands." I explained.

"Is there anyway to find out who it was?" Tita Cherry asked.

"Well po, your going to want to talk to your Daughter because she may know something, but not everything that happened because she may have forgotten some things because one of the side effects of the drug makes you forget some things that she basically did during that time period." The Doctor Explained.

"Okay, thank you Doctor." She replied.

"Anytime." The Doctor Responded.

It may be awhile for Ac to wake up, at least she is fine, but who has done this to her? Was it Brace? Or was it someone else? It couldn't have been anyone of us because she has been acting sick when she got home from meeting with Brace. When she wakes up, I'll take it slow, and I'll ask her questions about what happened a little bit later after she wakes up, because I don't want to tell her right away, and she starts having a panic attack or Heart Attack because she is in the Hospital right now already, and can't have her be in a worse situation then she already is. The others, I can't say what they'll do. I believe Tita Cherry might ask her what happened right when she wakes up, but what can I say? She's Ac's daughter, and any mom would be worried for their child.

"Hey guys, can I ask you some questions?" Tita Cherry asked.

"Yeah sure." We replied.

"Did you know Ac took drugs?" She asked.

"No po, but we noticed she acted really sick when she got home." Sam said.

"Oh? What was she doing before?" She asked.

"Well, she was meeting with Brace at Chowking, and she didn't come back till late in the afternoon when she left in the morning." I explained.

"Do you think someone drugged her? Or she took Drugs?" She replied.

"Ac I know will never want to take drugs at all. She will want to be healthy and not put her life endanger. I believe someone drugged her while she was gone, and she could have not come back home, but luckily she did." I replied.

"I will get who ever did this to my daughter and put them in jail! Thanks for the info boys." Tita Cherry replied.

"Your welcome Tita." We replied.

I hope Ac knows at least who she thinks it is, or she knows what happened after she was drugged. All we can do is wait for her to wake up.

End of chapter, thanks for reading, and sorry it took so long to update. I just finished my really long tests that I take at school and completely change my schedule. Well, that's over and I should be more free to type these up. Also some can be explained to the picture up top. I got back into that series and yeah... Well, that's all for this chapter, so stay tuned for the next chapter!