Chapter 24- Back to School again...

Lucky's POV

Today we're going back to school again. I'm just going to stop staring at the ceiling and start getting ready for school. I got my clothes that I'm going to wear today and went in the bathroom to shower.

***After showering***

I'm finished showering and I got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw my Mom cooking breakfast. It smelled like Filipino Food. I love filipino food.

"Hi Mom, Good Morning." I said.

"Good Morning Anak, I made some breakfast for you, and I will drop you and Ac off at school for the next few days till she can take off her cast." My mom said.

"Okay Mom, thank you." I said.

"Your welcome." She said.

I washed my hands and got a plate and silverware, then got some food. She cooked Garlic Rice, Tocino, Laganesa, and Fried Egg.

I got at least one of each thing, except for Rice because I get a lot of rice because I love my Mom's Garlic Rice.

***After Eating***

I finished eating and I loved the food. It was really good. I then went back upstairs to brush my teeth then get my supplies I need for school. It is now 7:15 AM. School starts at 7:45 AM. Our bus normally gets to school at 7:35 AM. The bus arrives at 7:23 AM.

"Lucky are you ready to go?" My mom asked.

"Opo Mom." I said.

"Okay. Let's go in the car now." My mom said.

"Okay Mom." I said.

We went inside the car and I sat in the back seat so I can sit next to Ac, and because there is a lot of stuff on the seat in the front. I put my backpack in the trunk and we went to AC's house.

***At AC's house***

We're here at AC's house and she isn't outside yet. I got out of the car and went to the front door and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and I saw Ac open it.

"Good Morning Ac." I said.

"Good Morning Lucky." Ac said.

"Are you ready for school?" I asked.

"Yah, let me just get my backpack real quick." Ac said.

"Okay." I said.

Ac went to get her backpack and she got it after a few minutes and we went to the car. I got the door for her and got her backpack and put it in the trunk.

"Thanks Lucky." Ac said.

"Your welcome." I said.

We then got in the car and we all had a conversation through the whole car ride.

"Hello Ac, Good morning." My mom said.

"Good Morning Tita Angelica. Thank you for being able to me up." Ac said.

"It's no problem Ac. I understand that it may be hard if you took the bus, and I want to help you the best I can since you have a cast." My mom said.

"Okay po, Salamat again." Ac said.

"Your welcome." My mom said.

We continue to have a conversation till we get to school.

"Okay see you guys later." My mom said.

"Okay Mom, thank you." I said.

"Okay Tita Angelica, thanks again." Ac said.

"Your welcome guys, have a good day back at school." My mom said.

"Okay, thank you." Me and Ac said.

We got our bags from the trunk and then she started driving off. We then went in the school.

We're inside and I can notice some big security improvements. There a lot more officers and some security cameras. That is a good improvement for the school, and reduces the amount of risk for the school being attacked again.

We first went to the office to give the former the doctor had given Ac to allow her to be able to get out from each class earlier and able to use the elevator because we both have classes and both floors.

We talked with the school nurse and she said it was okay, and that Ac needed for someone to accompany her. Ac asked me if I want to because we got all the same classes. I just said yes and the nurse gave Ac a pass and me to allow us to leave class earlier then when the period ends. We then went back to the cafeteria, because that's where we got to wait till 7:35 then we will be able to go to our lockers, but we get to go earlier because of the pass. About 5 mins earlier were able to leave, so we can go to our lockers at 7:30.

***Now 7:30.***

Me and Ac left the cafeteria and went to our lockers. Both mine and Ac's locker are right next to each other.

We're now at our lockers and we both opened our lockers and put are backpack inside and got our materials we need for class. I helped Ac carry her stuff because it would be hard for her to carry her school materials because she is using crutches.

***Skip to Lunch***

We're at our Lunch table and our friends are here. Travis and Dhao.

"Hey guys." Me and Ac said.

"Hello Ac and Lucky." They said.

We get our lunch, and I get Ac her Lunch so she can stay at the table and it won't be hard for her to get her lunch. I'll always help Ac out. I love her and I'll get her basically anything she wants.

We got our food and I got mine and Ac's food and we went back to the table, and Ac said thanks, I said your welcome, and we all had a long conversation till it was time to go.

***Almost end of that period***

"Bye guys, see you later." Me and Ac said.

"Okay see you guys later." Travis ND Dhao said.

We then started heading for our next class.

***End of school day***

AC's POV

It's the end of the day and we went to our lockers and got our backpacks from our lockers and went to the front of the school where we are going to meet Tita Angelica.

We're at the front and saw Tita Angelica's car and Lucky helped me put my backpack in the trunk, then we both got in the Car and we went home. There were a lot of our classmates asking me what happened to my leg, and I said that I got shot during the attack on the school and so did Lucky. Well at least it doesn't bother me anymore.

Chapter Done, I know this is a weird place to end it, but it is 2:29 AM where I live right now. At least I'm still on Winter break. Well thanks for reading this chapter and Stay tuned for the next one!