Chapter 88- Bad News

Awra's POV

We're here on the fourth floor where Lucky and AC's room are at. Should be down the hallway to the right.

We walked down the hallway, and the nurses and doctors... All I heard them talking about was Lucky and AC. It makes me really nervous just to come by and see them.

We're at their room. I knocked on the door, and Tita Cherry opened it.

"Hello Tita Cherry." We greeted.

"Oh hello Awra and Sam. Come in." She said.

"Are AC and Lucky okay?" I asked.

"There both in stable condition, Lucky seems to have taken a lot of hits." She responded.

I glanced over at both Lucky and AC, both are on their medical beds and sure enough, Lucky has multiple bruises on his face, AC doesn't look as bad, and I overheard one of the Nurses that both of them had been shot on the body, there's a part on their body that has been patched up which probably means that that's where the gunshot was.

"I'm sorry for you to find out like this both Tito RoRo and Tita Cherry." We told them in as sad tone.

"It's okay, but did you both know anything about this happening?" Tita Cherry asked.

Honestly, we knew some of it, but not all of it. I still don't know some of the facts that happened which is why they're here.

"No Tita, we had no clue." I answered.

"Okay, the doctor will be here soon to check up on them. Feel free to stay as long as you want." Tita Cherry responded.

"Thank you po." We said.

We sat down on the couch that was next to AC's bed. There's another couch on the other side of the room that is next to Lucky's bed, but that's where Tito RoRo is sitting.

I feel very bad for both Tito RoRo and Tita Cherry for having to experience this. It all happened so quickly within basically s day.

The day before Lucky told us to get some food for him because they couldn't go out of their room, and he wanted it for their Monthsary.

Wait a minute, I just realized something... That was no where near their Monthsary. It was a week or two ago.

What would Lucky have been hiding from us? Does AC know about it? I don't think Lucky planned for this to happen at all...

I'm not going to ask Sam yet till we're out of here. I don't want their parents to think something else and there would be a lot of confusion and conflict going on.

AC looks better than Lucky in terms of physical injuries. Lucky looks like he's been beaten pretty hard.

I feel so bad for both of them wondering when will they wake up? What exactly will happen to the both of them after they recover.

The door opened as I kept thinking to myself, and there was the doctor and a nurse.

"Good Afternoon po, I'm Doctor Reyes. I'm here to check up on Mr.Reyond Lucky Ancheta, and Ms.Andree Camille Bonifacio." The doctor walked in.

"Ok Doc. Go ahead." Tito RoRo said.

He and the nurse monitored the heart rate on the screen, and also took blood pressure levels. He also did some other medical stuff I didn't understand.

"I got good news, and bad news. Which would you like to here first?" The Doctor said.

"Good news." Tita Cherry and Tito RoRo said.

"Well, both of them their bodies are stable and there physical health is good." He stated.

"The bad news... Mr. Reyond Lucky Ancheta. He is suffering memory loss from the injuries he has sustained." The doctor went on.

"How bad is it?" Tito RoRo asked.

"He'd need to basically learn everything again. He'd probably know some of the essentials like eating, drinking, how to talk, but his memory of people, words, phrases, place, and other stuff would most likely be erased from his mind. He'll know his parents, but everyone else he'd have to try and know them again." The doctor said with a sad attitude.

"It's okay RoRo. We could all get through this together." Tita Cherry tried to cheer him up.

"I... I... I-I should have been more close to him. This wouldn't have happened if I had knew exactly what was going on." Tito RoRo frowned.

"I made the same mistake too, we didn't know this would ever had happen. Don't be upset. It's not your fault." She responded.

"I need to take him back to Vancouver." Tito RoRo said.

"If that's what you think is best. Then do what you think." Tita Cherry said.

"What about you and AC?" He asked.

"I'll wait for her to recover , then we would travel back. Don't think about us. Just take care of Lucky and help him get through this." Tita Cherry said.

"Thanks. I'll leave with Lucky first thing in the morning." Tito RoRo said.

"Okay." She responded.

Lucky and AC are being separated now? What would happen to Lucky and AC's Relationship? Would Lucky be able to remember everything? This will all be explained in Book 2, but we should get to the end of this Book first. It's almost like something is being repeated only in a different way... Find out next chapter of what may happen in Book 2...