Chapter 60

Ac's POV

We're still watching FPJ Ang Probinsyano here on the couch. I couldn't really watch it at the hospital because I was sleeping when it was airing. It's a really good series. It's one of my favorite TV shows. Apparently Lucky told me that I use to watch another Filipino show called "On The Wings Of Love" basically a romance teleseries and that was also one of my favorite series to watch. I should rewatch it again sometime. I know that it's finished airing, but I'd like to watch it again because I forgot what most of it.

Lucky fell asleep with me on the couch, and we're laying down here. I'm facing towards the TV, and he's laying down back of me because I let lay down in the back of the couch because I knew he was probably going to fall asleep first, and so he doesn't end up moving around and fall off the couch. I on the other hand when I fall asleep, I don't tend to move that much. I rarely move when I fall asleep I think. I may actually end up sleeping again soon because it's relaxing here and there is not much else things to do. Me and Lucky can't go out unless if it's absolute emergency because of what happened to me. Basically we're grounded here till I don't know when. I want to go searching for who did this to me because one, I'm bored, and two my life could have been at risk and it turns my reputation towards my fans. Think of it, I got caught with using drugs, but there is no evidence I did it myself or someone else did it to me. Most of the family already knows about it, and they believe I didn't do it purposely because I'm not like that. I don't take drugs for recreational purposes because that's bad for your health and bad with reputation towards others. Unless it's prescribed by a doctor which can help me from like not being sick, then I won't take it. Even if I was forced to. I would continue to resist because I'd never want to take bad drugs. I wonder who would eve n do this to me because this is bad and why would they want to do it to me? Is it randomly I was targeted or something else? Did someone target me purposely?

(A/N: Ac doesn't remember any of what happened anymore till she passed out of Brace's Drug, and till she woke up from being passed out. Ac also doesn't suspect Brace at all because he somewhat helped Ac for just bringing her to his house and Ac thinking of keeping her safe. She will only suspect if she sees evidence and there is evidence, but that will be told in the next chapter...)

Ugh, now what to do? I don't want to get up because I'm afraid I might wake Lucky up and I'm also a bit lazy now. I want to go outside though. It's basically being trapped in this room and limited to only do things in the room.  Should have brought my lap top here or something. It's on the desk in our bedroom, but I can't get to it unless if I get up. I might as well just take a nap since I don't know what else to do. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Chapter Finished... 😭 I kinda got my story into a mess up right now, and that's why it's taking so long to update. Next chapter, the hidden secret about Brace is going to be exposed to the readers, then the chapter after that will probably be skipping to the YFSF Kids Finale performance. Well, this won't be the end of the whole story but lots more will come of the story. So, stay tuned for the next chapter!