Chapter 18- Home Sweet Home

Lucky's POV
We began to take off. Ac is asleep on my shoulder. It is 2 hours and 53 mins to get back home. I just put my earbuds in and listen to music Ac sang. The sound of her voice is so sweet. I began scrolling through the photos on my phone. There were many memories of these photos taken, like these ones.

I didn't even notice the camera behind my back because it was behind my back

I didn't even notice the camera behind my back because it was behind my back. She pinched me out of nowhere and she walked away. I was still confused why she did though.

 I was still confused why she did though

This is when were on Ellen. We were actually on Ellen twice. That's a lot to me.

This is when we got to meet Ariana Grande

This is when we got to meet Ariana Grande. She is my favorite celebrity and Ac's to. We were excited, and glad we got to meet her. Ellen let got us backstage passes. We were already happy because of that and thanked her so much, but when we got to the concert, Ariana asked us if we wanted to perform as a backup dancer. We were really excited and said yes. We wouldn't have passed up this opportunity.

This was when we won in the Philippines on Dance Kids

This was when we won in the Philippines on Dance Kids. We were really happy. Ac was even crying but they were happy tears. That was also another big moment in our life.

I started to doze off to the sound of AC's soft sweet voice of her singing. I then started to fall asleep. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

***2 hours 48 mins later***

AC's POV
I woke up on Lucky's shoulder. We were almost home apparently because the display said 10 mins till arrival. I slept for a long time. Lucky is asleep with his earbuds in. I looked on his phone and he was listening to me singing again. I looked to my side to see if Dhao, Travis, or any of them are awake. I looked, and they were asleep. Even my Mom and Ace were asleep. My Dad and Lucky's Family is in the back, but I don't know if they're awake or not. The Pilot went on the intercom.

"Hello guys it is your Pilot again, and we will be landing shortly in Vancouver. Please be seated as the seat belt sign is still on, and don't get up till we have landed and is turned off. Your baggage claim is K-5. Thank you for flying on Air Canada and have a nice day." Pilot said on the intercom.

I just played Bloon TD 5. I can't play Clash Of Clans or other online games because I'm on the plane. I can only when were on the ground.

***10 mins later***
We've landed back in Canada! Lucky had waken up on landing, and the plane is now heading to the gate.

"Oh we've landed. How long did I sleep?" Lucky asked.

"You slept after me probably. I don't know how long though." I said.

"Okay." Lucky said.

The plane arrived at the gate and the seat belt sign turned off. We then got off the plane. We waited for everyone at the gate. My mom and Ace were out, then Travis and Dhao and Kyla. We then waited for the rest.

Everyone else was off and we headed to the baggage claim. Since everyone was asleep while the Pilot said what baggage claim it was, I had to tell them what baggage claim number it was.

We went to the baggage claim K-5. We saw our luggages, and we grabbed them. Everyone had got there luggage and Lucky got my luggage again. He is way to helpful!

"Lucky I can get my own luggage. You already are carrying yours." I said.

"No Ac, it's fine. I'll carry it for you so your not tired." Lucky said.

"You're sure?" I said.

"Yes." He said.

"Okay then, thanks." I said.

"Your welcome Ac." He said.

We went to Tito RoRo's Van and our classmates relatives picked up our classmates. We said Bye to them and Mark our instructor.

We started to head home now. I'm glad we're back in Canada now. I forgot about school, but we only missed the first 2 weeks of school. It should be easy to make up the homework if there was homework.

***At AC's house***

We got our luggages and bags out of the van and said bye to Lucky's Family and Lucky.

"Bye guys!" We said.

"Bye!" They said.

We went to our front door and there was a package. We brought it inside and our luggages.

(A/N: Can you guess the package? It was ordered in the earlier chapters. See if you can guess it!)

I brought my luggages into my room so I can unpack them. My mom said to bring the package to my room because it said my name on it. So I also brought the package. I opened the package. There was a piece of paper with writing on it and a Chicago Cubs Jersey. I took the Cubs Jersey out and says Ac on the back. There was also a number on the back that has 14. I read the paper to see what it said.

It had the MLB Logo and says

Hope you like it! I had it the number 14 since your birthday is in a couple of months.
Love,
Lucky

I love it. I called Lucky to say thank you.

***Calling Lucky***
(A/N: L for Lucky A for Ac)

A- Hi Lucky!

L- Hey Ac why did you call?

A- I just wanted to say thanks for the Jersey.

L- Oh yeah, I had them ship it to your house so it will be ready when we come back. Your welcome!

A- So what are you doing?

L- Just unpacking my stuff.

A- Okay, I won't bother you then. I'll just see you tomorrow at school.

L- Okay see you tomorrow.

A- See you Luck!

L- Bye My love.

A- What?

L- Nothing!

A- Okay then *laughs* Bye Hun!

L- What?

A- Uh, Nothing.

L- *Laughs* Bye then.

A- Bye.

***Ends Call***

Well that was some conversation! Eh, I'm not going to worry about it. I'm just going to unpack my stuff now.

End of Chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Next few Chapters will be really intense. I'm trying to change it up a bit. Stay Tuned for next chapter! I'm skipping this day so it will be the next day in the next chapter. Stay tuned for the next one!!!

P.S. Does not involve a new character or conflict between Lucky or Ac. I'll just say it puts there lifes at risk, and takes place at school.